SWA...Wha-evr, I do watta wan.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27505
  • Start date
Golden Rule, my ass.

I'm genuinely sympathetic, so don't take it as a slag if I ask whether AirTran was sustainable before being bought. And if it was, what went wrong in the negotiations between the unions such that you guys got such a royal screwing? Dunno, don't want to sidetrack things here, so maybe better to just point me to some apposite threads. And again, this isn't to get in your face at all, I genuinely don't know how it all went down. Is there a "quick and dirty" explanation of the story?

Boris Badenov said:
I'm genuinely sympathetic, so don't take it as a slag if I ask whether AirTran was sustainable before being bought. And if it was, what went wrong in the negotiations between the unions such that you guys got such a royal screwing? Dunno, don't want to sidetrack things here, so maybe better to just point me to some apposite threads. And again, this isn't to get in your face at all, I genuinely don't know how it all went down. Is there a "quick and dirty" explanation of the story?

AirTran was not only sustainable, but had lower costs than SWA and was growing while they were stagnant.

I'll give you the details on the rest at NJC. It requires too much profanity for here. :)

Dude, if that's the worst you have to deal with, count yourself lucky. I can't hear "Partner of Choice" or "100% Items" or "SMS...not just three letters" without wanting to bludgeon someone to death.

SMS? Seems Mighty Simple? Supremely Maddening Sentences? Supremely Mellifluous Ass (sic)? What does it mean?

Imagine walking into work everyday, and seeing where they've painted over a giant AirTran 717 mural with a giant mural of SWA company slogans, including "Follow the Golden Rule," after they've raped us of our seniority, our QOL, our domicile, and our captain seats.

Golden Rule, my ass.

OK, new Game.
Rules.
You get to use all the words in ATN's post, but...
1. ONLY the words in ATN's post (but you can make plural words singular and singular words plural by subtraction or addition of an "s", respectively).
2. Each word only once.
3. You don't need to use ALL of ATN's words in your post.
Ready? Go!
C'mon, play!! It'll be fun.
I'll start...

-Seniority, a giant raped Airtan ass.

AirTran was not only sustainable, but had lower costs than SWA and was growing while they were stagnant.

I'll give you the details on the rest at NJC. It requires too much profanity for here. :)

SWA needed gates.

OK, new Game.
Rules.
You get to use all the words in ATN's post, but...
1. ONLY the words in ATN's post (but you can make plural words singular and singular words plural by subtraction or addition of an "s", respectively).
2. Each word only once.
3. You don't need to use ALL of ATN's words in your post.
Ready? Go!
C'mon, play!! It'll be fun.
I'll start...

-Seniority, a giant raped Airtan ass.

Imagine walking into my giant ass.

Back