Latest offer from FedEx management: We know it sucks here, we worked out an offer for you guys to go to PSA instead!

I can't like the last statement you made without it looking like I am liking the situation that has been suddenly cast upon you. But I like it.

They're making long-term, generational decisions and they're going to take a company that is a Rube Goldberg contraption of synchronization, precision and agility and going full-on "Ernest Goes to Camp Part Six".

I don't even work there and I'm mad.

They're making long-term, generational decisions and they're going to take a company that is a Rube Goldberg contraption of synchronization, precision and agility and going full-on "Ernest Goes to Camp Part Six".

I don't even work there and I'm mad.
It’s the “New Boeing” paradigm shifting right before your very eyes.

I for one am glad to know we’re poised to elect a guy promising another windfall tax break for corporations, because just like last time in 2018, they will pass that on to consumers via lower prices and totally not just spend it all on stock buybacks to make their shareholders happy.
If we can just get back to 1880s level of regulation everything will be dandy for the working class again!

I for one am glad to know we’re poised to elect a guy promising another windfall tax break for corporations, because just like last time in 2018, they will pass that on to consumers via lower prices and totally not just spend it all on stock buybacks to make their shareholders happy.
1711204274318.jpeg

Versus the incumbent, who is hell bent on increasing taxes for someone in our earning range, effectively reducing our take home pay.

So what’s better?

Back