SWA...Wha-evr, I do watta wan.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27505
  • Start date
I worked with a guy, recently retired, who had one pair or shoes (black Adidas) one pair of sandals (Birkenstock) one pair of nylon shorts, one pair of breakaway pants and three T shirts in his wardrobe. Those were his work clothes post white book, so circa October 2009 and they lasted him until this summer when he retired. It didn't help that he showered about once a week and always showed up on position with a massive 6 liter bowl of fresh popcorn.

I'm all for being comfortable in the facility, because lets face it who are you trying to impress? I worked a tour group last week (I didn't know I would be until I left the sector) with four days beard growth, but I at least had clean clothes and a shower, jeeze.
That's pretty epic.

Someone suggested Pink Flight Suits for us this year. I signed @scooter2525 up for three of them.

You mean like this?
upload_2013-10-27_16-17-0.png

Oh, Delta Air Lines, Inc and RA should be delighted to know that one of his regional partner's crew successfully syphoned over $1100 from Delta passengers in support of fighting booby cancer.

Somehow I doubt they'll be invited to the Chairman's ball next year.

Sadly, that $1100 represents about 1/10 of 1% of the Komen Foundation's CEO's salary. The breast cancer industry, like the cancer industry in general, is alive and well. I know it sounds a wee tad cynical, but it's unlikely we'll ever see cures for cancer.; There's simply too much money in there not being any. There is also way too much money involved in making and selling all the crap that causes contemporary cancer rates in the first place. We are an economic plan that cuts down trees for lumber with which to build institutions to house people made sick by the cutting down of trees.

Back