Who's there on Thurs night?

Ophir

Hey, I'm planning on coming down for Thursday night. Who's gonna be around? FlyChicaga and Tony, are you guys still gonna coming in on Thurs? Can I still crash on your floor or get the roll away?

Let's make a plan for dinner that night.

Yup, both me and Matt are in on Thursday night. He's going to beat me there by a couple of hours and hit the manager's reception. I get in about 8:30 PM -- if you want to do a late dinner somewhere, I'm game.

Wanna try to get a reservation at Nobu for about, say, 9:30?

That sounds good to me. Nobu huh? Remember, I'm a professional pilot now. That means I am broke! ; )

We could just plan to meet you at the Hard Rock. Or just convine via cell phones when you get in.

Szluka?

All you gotta do to hang out with us on Thursday night is do two things.

First, you gotta let me know by no later than tomorrow by 5:00 PM so I can call Nobu and make reservations for Thursday at 9:30.

Second, you gotta meet us there!

tonyw said:
All you gotta do to hang out with us on Thursday night is do two things.

First, you gotta let me know by no later than tomorrow by 5:00 PM so I can call Nobu and make reservations for Thursday at 9:30.

Second, you gotta meet us there!

OK, thats easy...YES 9:30 Nobu. I will be there.

I dunno, some guy from "crew support" called me sunday night, tried to assign me a trip to Hong Kong and then asked me if we're going to be up there on thursday.

Sounded strangely like...like...OMAR! :)

Ophir said:
Hey, I'm planning on coming down for Thursday night. Who's gonna be around? FlyChicaga and Tony, are you guys still gonna coming in on Thurs? Can I still crash on your floor or get the roll away?

Let's make a plan for dinner that night.

I'll be around. I'll show up to drink water with thebest of 'em! :p (only half kidding)

Cool, well let's plan on meeting at the Hard Rock then. Tony is getting in late but i am sure Matt and I can show up earlier. Szulka?

Hong Kong on the MD-80 huh? WOW, LOL. I love it!

Ophir said:
Cool, well let's plan on meeting at the Hard Rock then. Tony is getting in late but i am sure Matt and I can show up earlier. Szulka?

Hong Kong on the MD-80 huh? WOW, LOL. I love it!

Table for five, eh. I'll get it for six just in case someone shows up last minute. Or are Doug and Kristie coming, too?

I doubt it.. the man doesn't get in till 4pm and even if we leave then, we wouldn't be there till at least 9ish...

Kristie said:
I doubt it.. the man doesn't get in till 4pm and even if we leave then, we wouldn't be there till at least 9ish...

Well that's when Tony is getting in. Come on you two, one more night in Sin City. It will be nice that this will be a small group.

But... but.... we've got to keep in tune with our tradition of watching "Las Vegas Vacation"! :)

I guess we coud rip it onto one of the laptops for the drive up...

we could....we have enough power in our mac - well over the *windows* power! hahahahaha

but doug gets into the airport like at 4pm (if he's lucky enough to catch the SLC flight when he needs to), otherwise he won't be in till well after dinner time - and that's in phx.. it's another 4.5-5 hr drive from there! however, just in case we actually can make it, i'll have everything all ready to go by thursday night so that we at least have a chance of driving right up once doug hits the house, changes clothes and gathers his things!! :)

or if you want, doug could go straight to vegas for thursday night and then fly back down on friday morning to drive back up with me? seems a bit hectic though....but a night with just the boys isn't a bad idea though, just depends if he can get back down here early friday morning cuz i ain't truckin thru the desert all on my own!!

Table's reserved. And we gotta show up. They've got my credit card and if it's getting charged, we're having some food!

Back