Who's there on Thurs night?

ComplexHiAv8r said:
It would be great for anyone that can to make it.

Is it Szulka or Nobu at 9:30pm?
now that's pretty darn funny!!!

Szluka, you wanna answer that one?

Kristie said:
now that's pretty darn funny!!!

Szluka, you wanna answer that one?

OK, I'm gonna hear about this one for awhile arent I????

I thought they were saying to meet at Szluka, and I thought I read it Shula's, as in the Steak House.

Leave for airport in 2.5 hours for VEGAS!

ComplexHiAv8r said:
It would be great for anyone that can to make it.

Is it Szulka or Nobu at 9:30pm?

BOTH! HA

Doug and Kristie if you guys can make that would be great.

There's a DAL RJ leaving SLC at 5:45 getting into LAS at 6:10. I'll probably jump on that. Matt, maybe I'll hang at the airport until you get in and we can split a cab. Lemme know. -C

Chuck, I'll PM you or call you tonight when I get my flights sorted out. I'll let you know what time I'm getting in... the cab idea doesn't sound bad.

Nobu, 9:30pm! Szluka will be there. :D

Oh man, fly to LAS, stay up late, try to get on a flight in the morning back to PHX to land, then drive back to LAS is a killa!

Chuck! I might see ya in the terminal before I beg for a Skywest jumpseat home to PHX around the same time. Looks like a jumpseat type of day between SLC and LAS tomorrow evening. Too bad you're a JSA/XCM else it'd be a 48 minute gin 'n tonic feeding frenzy to get into LAS mode! :)

Tony, Chuck, etc

I'm trying to get on a flight that will get me in around 2pm. Two backup flights after that. Everything is full going into and out of LAS, so it might be tough.

Doug Taylor said:
Oh man, fly to LAS, stay up late, try to get on a flight in the morning back to PHX to land, then drive back to LAS is a killa!

Chuck! I might see ya in the terminal before I beg for a Skywest jumpseat home to PHX around the same time. Looks like a jumpseat type of day between SLC and LAS tomorrow evening. Too bad you're a JSA/XCM else it'd be a 48 minute gin 'n tonic feeding frenzy to get into LAS mode! :)

Text me or call (or I'll do the same this afternoon in SLC). I have to leave tomorrow (Fri) to come back and sit reserve so I don't know that i will see ya if we dont' hook up today. -C

FlyChicaga said:
Tony, Chuck, etc

I'm trying to get on a flight that will get me in around 2pm. Two backup flights after that. Everything is full going into and out of LAS, so it might be tough.

Matt, let me know what you do becuase i can get an earlier flight if you do. I wasn't going to come until 6pm because no one else would have been there. Give me a ring

I'm back in LAS now ... as of 1:15p.m. local time Thursday Oct. 20.

if any one cares. :p

Doug Taylor said:

I didn't seem him indicate that he WASNT going to do it, just that it would be tiring on him. :nana2:

in a sense, that is his way of saying "not gonna make it".. I asked him, told him I was ok with it as long as he was back early friday morning to drive up with me (i'm not driving thru the desert alone now ya know?!)... but he thinks staying up there tonight will wipe him out for the rest of the weekend and that's not what he wants.

so consider us a "nope", we're just not going to make it in time for dindin, so we'll see you up there tomorrow!

Ophir said:
Kristie said:
but he thinks staying up there tonight will wipe him out for the rest of the weekend and that's not what he wants.
[/QUOTE

WIMP!

Missed a good meal and discussions! I ended up leaving early (1:30am) so that I could work this morning. Such is the life of an Engineer. 8(

Ophir said:

Probably so!

I'd probably just be getting back to PHX right now to drive back to LAS for 5 hours! :)

We'll see who the real wimp is this weekend meester! :) :sarcasm:

Doug Taylor said:
Probably so!

I'd probably just be getting back to PHX right now to drive back to LAS for 5 hours! :)

We'll see who the real wimp is this weekend meester! :) :sarcasm:

Well I can tell you already that I am the loser in that competition. I was falling asleep last night while Tony and Szluka were raging. Oh, and it must a been something about those martinis too. hmmmm

ya know... I had that happen to me with a Samuel Adams Oktoberfest last week.. strangest thing! falling asleep after a beer, and it was only 8pm!!

I figure it was the beer, not me! hahahha

You were definately missed this weekend Chuck! did you get the tinglies on friday/saturday? haha

Back