American To Hire

Dacuj

American set to hire 300 before year end. That number is low and will likely increase. Double that or better planned for 2022. Flow set to start cranking them back through and numbers will only increase with these hiring stats.

What is your position within the American Airlines organization?

American Airlines Information Minister/Dallas Dacuj

4ECBF40E-D664-4A7D-9BD9-F22CB261EA02.jpeg

What is your position within the American Airlines organization?

I'm a pilot just like most of you guys here. However, I am spending some time over at the Palace on SA and I have access to some of the highest levels and am able to hear information that the general public doesn't. I can't always share all of it but whenever possible, I pass it along on the forums.

I'm a pilot just like most of you guys here. However, I am spending some time over at the Palace on SA and I have access to some of the highest levels and am able to hear information that the general public doesn't. I can't always share all of it but whenever possible, I pass it along on the forums.

No, I work there.

Small weak men always feel the need to tell everyone who will listen. But moreso the ones that won't, exactly how powerful and in the know that they think that they are. In order to cover up their gaping weakness.

Said in layman's terms:

You come off as an attention seeking narcissist, begging for an audience, who says that he alone has the secrets to the universe and that you're the only one who can give it to you.

Last edited:
Small weak men always feel the need to tell everyone who will listen. But moreso the ones that won't, exactly how powerful that they think that they are. In order to cover up their gaping weakness.

Said in layman's terms:

You come off as an attention seeking narcissist, begging for an audience, who says that he alone has the secrets to the universe and that you're the only one who can give it to you.

I'm not buying this analogy. For the case in point, I have known about these hiring numbers for over a month now. Yesterday, it became public information so I shared it here. If I could have shared it earlier I would have. Read between the lines of my post. There is additional information there if you look closely beyond the public information disseminated yesterday.

I'm not buying this analogy. For the case in point, I have known about these hiring numbers for over a month now. Yesterday, it became public information so I shared it here. If I could have shared it earlier I would have. Read between the lines of my post. There is additional information there if you look closely beyond the public information disseminated yesterday.

This post only goes to prove my point.

Dated April 20th, 2021. You're full of BS.

What would you say you do at American?

Small weak men always feel the need to tell everyone who will listen. But moreso the ones that won't, exactly how powerful and in the know that they think that they are. In order to cover up their gaping weakness.

Said in layman's terms:

That’s waaaaay too deep of an analysis. He’s trolling. Nothing more.

Last edited:
What is the Palace on SA? Sorry for all the questions. I never had a desire to work at AA so I really don't know much about that place.

What is the Palace on SA? Sorry for all the questions. I never had a desire to work at AA so I really don't know much about that place.

No idea. I seem to recall some old school AA guys calling it the Puzzle Palace, but I'm not sure.

Funny USAir/America West history though...

USAir(ways) old headquarters was in Crystal City, which is part of Arlington, VA. The building was known as the Crystal Palace. When the merger with AWA happened headquarters moved west to Phoenix, and it became known as the Sandcastle.

I'm a pilot working at HQ temporarily on a special project. When AA built the new corporate offices they are now known affectionately as "The Palace." Probably the most opulent headquarters building for any airline in the world.

I'm a pilot working at HQ temporarily on a special project. When AA built the new corporate offices they are now known affectionately as "The Palace." Probably the most opulent headquarters building for any airline in the world.
And SA?

Interestingly enough I have no idea what my airline's HQ looks like. I can't imagine a reason why I'd ever try to find out. As long as my paycheck has more zeros than people who know my name I'll call it a win.

Back