American To Hire

This guy has trolling down to a science.

He probably wears a lot of khaki, has “good with word processing” on his resume, and probably leaves the door open when masturbates just for the extra thrill.

I’ll bet all my Fudrucker gift cards his paycheck says Envoy on it.
Things I learned today: Not all of the Fuddruckers went out of business like I thought they did. I remember going to town as a kid with their toppings bar.

DOIziXdUQAAm6Sp

Things I learned today: Not all of the Fuddruckers went out of business like I thought they did. I remember going to town as a kid with their toppings bar.

DOIziXdUQAAm6Sp
I remember the one in the C concourse in DTW being drama city, the crew in there was always yelling at each other. The only person I've ever seen cuffed at an airport happened right there, one of the cashiers was helping themselves to the till. The burgers weren't bad, took like 10 minutes to get them once you ordered though.

He's an American management reenactor. He has first hand knowledge and experience in management and can speak freely about it when allowed. Very difficult job and stressful at times. I respect you greatly, sir. You are doing lots of thankless hours of work to help the common good of the pilot group.

You shoulda said, "thank you for your service"

I mean, the crayon is probably mAAnagement’s favorite writing implement there.

Ah, you've seen the blue colored, Muktuk flavored, crayons our boys in Seattle have!

Woah cadets?! Mil all da way!
View attachment 59741

Speaking of unprofessional d-baggery on the PA, the other day I was on republic from ORD-CHS. The captain made it known that it was the FOs leg but “it’ll be ok. As long as you don’t hear me screaming, we will be fine. It’s going to be bumpy on the way out, but not only because of his flying.”

Then again on arrival, “should be a smooth ride on the way in, so the only bump you should feel is the first officer’s landing.”

Speaking of unprofessional d-baggery on the PA, the other day I was on republic from ORD-CHS. The captain made it known that it was the FOs leg but “it’ll be ok. As long as you don’t hear me screaming, we will be fine. It’s going to be bumpy on the way out, but not only because of his flying.”

Then again on arrival, “should be a smooth ride on the way in, so the only bump you should feel is the first officer’s landing.”

Long, long ago, I flew with a captain who made that joke on every single leg. After the first day, I refused to fly any legs. He made a big deal about going to CP and demanding that I fly, but I pointed out that if he didn't feel like I could safely land the airplane, he probably shouldn't let me.

I know Skywest catches all the heat, but in my opinion, the biggest d-bags I’ve run across in this industry fly for republic.

Before any republic guys get up in arms, my opinion only, based only on my personal interactions. I’m fully aware not all guys at republic are d-bags. My favorite instructor as well as a good friend of mine both fly for them.

I know Skywest catches all the heat, but in my opinion, the biggest d-bags I’ve run across in this industry fly for republic.

Before any republic guys get up in arms, my opinion only, based only on my personal interactions. I’m fully aware not all guys at republic are d-bags. My favorite instructor as well as a good friend of mine both fly for them.

They do seem to have a pretty high “bro” factor

I hate they crap. Somehow it’s worse than the Southwest dad jokes because at least those are expected and usually harmless.

Back