Who signed this person off to solo let alone get their ppl?

Not the first time a controller at Gateway ordered a plane to lane because they were a threat to everyone and everything in the air, including birds! Heard them do it to a “student solo” few years ago, that guy just turned south and left the area. Another time they pilot landed but don’t recall what happened after they landed as I was too busy dealing with the threat to aviation safety sitting 2 ft to my left.

Not the first time a controller at Gateway ordered a plane to lane because they were a threat to everyone and everything in the air, including birds! Heard them do it to a “student solo” few years ago, that guy just turned south and left the area. Another time they pilot landed but don’t recall what happened after they landed as I was too busy dealing with the threat to aviation safety sitting 2 ft to my left.
Ok, sidebar: LOVE the new user icon. Big fan.

Well only because someone is gonna say it anyway…

D-E-eyeeeeeeeeee

;)

Why would you come to a person of color’s website, whose spent the last three decades helping people like yourself and pull that “I’m an internet blogger and I don’t understand the words and phrases I use, but incels love it and I get hits on my ads” here?

This greatly disappoints me.

That was painful.

From first-hand experience, if this goes to a certificate action, everyone in the pilot’s logbook is going to get a call from the FSDO.

When I went to the “Big Brown Desk” at the FAA when some of my ESL students were having issues at their airlines, well, I had to somehow think back two years and think, well, how proficient WAS that student in English? Oh boy.

I survived tho.

Why would you come to a person of color’s website, whose spent the last three decades helping people like yourself and pull that “I’m an internet blogger and I don’t understand the words and phrases I use, but incels love it and I get hits on my ads” here?

This greatly disappoints me.

Surely you can see the sarcasm of that post, and the entirety of the DEI topic, given my own skin color?

It’s said in jest.

Back