Hackers are taking over planes’ GPS — experts are lost on how to fix it

ChatGPT say revision number
If you really don't know proper English, just own it. Same way you'd have to to your CP if you deployed flaps overspeed.

If you are just issuing yet another snide, vacuous dismissal...??

Ironically, nope!

AI (as we currently know it) judges the reality of humanity largely (almost entirely) upon the last 20-ish years' internet scrows' ramblings and rants.

Why do you think (circa 2013??) Amazon started selling $700 dollar boxes for $69.95?!? Hint: just like "free" Gmail, they WERE NOT doing that out of the goodness of their soul.)

Our current iteration of AI is based almost entirely on your crazy uncle's 36 point internet rants and the fight you had with your wife a couple weeks ago in your kitchen, and the post to which I'm replying right now.

Current AI is NOT based on the best of humanity. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE. It's just going to make anger, and hate, and racism, and all the other bad stuff faster, easier, and more quickly disseminated.

Just like -in many tradition- we were created in the image of God... AI is created in OUR image. Good luck, humans.

Last edited:
It’s like an AI bot attempting to play the role of a human trolling, but it’s way too dumb to get any form of coherence…..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh, my shame! Those were meant empathetically. Since lots are obviously not reading -and proudly claim inability to do so- here I thought I'd put things in visuals and words and context that even they might understand and appreciate. You know... Hollywood.

Connect. The. Dots.

Oh, my shame! Those were meant empathetically. Since lots are obviously not reading -and proudly claim inability to do so- here I thought I'd put things in visuals and words and context that even they might understand and appreciate. You know... Hollywood.

Connect. The. Dots.
You're right. We're dumb. You're smart. Because that's the truth we've all accepted your posts just come across as existential jibberish. It's not the so much the use of your vocabulary, although it is tiresome, it's more about the very odd tangents you verbally vomit a path to. No one wants to go down whatever road your going down. I watch with golashes and a yellow fishermans hat just to marvel at your ineptitude. Perhaps this is not your audience, I'm very certain many people here dislike me, but at least they understand what I've written and dislike it, your posts are mostly nonsensical word salads and people don't like it because it's like trying to read Sumerian. Just some positive critism.

When you use a $20 word in a situation that calls for a 5¢ word, it may come off as pompous, especially to those who have to look it up. But sometimes that $20 word carries a nuance that's more appropriate, and nuanced language can be very useful.

But when you use a $20 word in a situation that calls for a 5¢ word, and you use it wrong, you just look like a moron.

Man, ain't that the veracity!

My sprinter just ate another 2000$ pump.

Not stoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, I paid something like $2500 to get my wagon out of maintenance jail a few years ago when both fuel pumps failed and I lacked the interest to f**** around with removing the back bench and spilling fuel all over the place in my garage. Had loaned it to a buddy who was in town, going to his bro's bachelor party in nearby South Lake Tahoe. Had to call tow truck, go pick him up, and send it to the shop. Used MBs are cheap, but the maintenance is not. That being said, isn't a sprinter not really a Mercedes originally? A la "Airbus" A220?

Oh man, I paid something like $2500 to get my wagon out of maintenance jail a few years ago when both fuel pumps failed and I lacked the interest to f**** around with removing the back bench and spilling fuel all over the place in my garage. Had loaned it to a buddy who was in town, going to his bro's bachelor party in nearby South Lake Tahoe. Had to call tow truck, go pick him up, and send it to the shop. Used MBs are cheap, but the maintenance is not. That being said, isn't a sprinter not really a Mercedes originally? A la "Airbus" A220?

I dunno….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Told you, shoulda bid the Airbus, oh wait…:confused:
"proudly all boeing something something."

Now that I'm "Self Loading Cargo," (self-loathing maybe in my case?) the experience in the back of the various airbi is generally "better" in my experience than the Boeings (unless first class, then it's always decent - never great, but decent). The only thing I strongly dislike is whatever the noise is (I think someone on here said it's hydraulic pumps?) firing prior to start-up on Airbus equipment. I do not like riding in an airplane that sounds like there's a chop shop operating in the cargo hold or an airplane that has a quorum of robots violently fornicating underneath my seat. Like, even though I know the noise isn't abnormal or anything, the noise is like fingernails on a chalkboard momentarily.

"proudly all boeing something something."

Now that I'm "Self Loading Cargo," (self-loathing maybe in my case?) the experience in the back of the various airbi is generally "better" in my experience than the Boeings (unless first class, then it's always decent - never great, but decent). The only thing I strongly dislike is whatever the noise is (I think someone on here said it's hydraulic pumps?) firing prior to start-up on Airbus equipment. I do not like riding in an airplane that sounds like there's a chop shop operating in the cargo hold or an airplane that has a quorum of robots violently fornicating underneath my seat. Like, even though I know the noise isn't abnormal or anything, the noise is like fingernails on a chalkboard momentarily.
I once told my ex wife to not worry, those were the security dogs, at first she looked at me with wide eyed wonder and then she realized I was just kidding. The rest of the flight was a bit chilly and it had nothing to do with the ECS.

I prefer Boeing walk arounds when the packs are off and the electric hyd pumps are off. You're welcome that *** is quiet in the cabin either way.

Well you'll never guess what...

Well you'll never guess what...

Wow its almost like everyone that bas been saying not do decommission VORs for the last 15 years saw this coming from 100 miles away.

Back