The little things (For married people)

[ QUOTE ]
just because I raise the fact that US toilet roll is nto good enought to even wipe my ass with (HA HA HA) - you guys get all personal.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awwww - relax sport. We're just having a little fun with it. Not often you hear of anybody using "duvet" and "to wipe my ass" in the same sentence.
wink.gif

oops, excuse the brain fart..... doing too many things at once. I should probably should stick to work.......when I am at work....
blush.gif

I hope you really weren't taking offense to that. I'd love to see a list of all the things we have different names for. I am always curious about it.

[sarcasm]
My family has a long proud British history - bad teeth ( well not anymore - I have a Socal smile), simple food (but damn tasty), beating the Germans at a variety of things (mostly football and war), making fun of the Argies (you can not forget that), etc. I do not appreciate you making fun of our toilet rolls, or bed linen. I have had great pleasure with both and they have served me well. Next time you are in my country try our toilet roll (not the hotel stuff, that is cheap- go to Tesco's and by Andrews) and you will be surprised how good it is. Heck try more of our stuff - chocolate, beer, women - OK well only some of the women.
[/sarcasm]

[ QUOTE ]
LOL. [sarcasm]And in MY country we call it toilet PAPER [/sarcasm] HAHA!

[/ QUOTE ]

That came from toilet roll and sand paper - toilet paper

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I didn't mean the R rated stuff! Geez.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, the R-rated stuff doesn't go over well in Utah....
grin.gif
(Well, actually, it does, but everyone must feign offense.)

Hey we can do R rated stuff in the bedroom. Geez what do you think-we just have sex only when we want to reproduce?? Lol.

More like Ms. Right Now.
grin.gif
I've had a few other girlfriends who were Mo and the pattern's the same: once they've had a taste of the forbidden fruit, they're insatiable (not that this is a bad thing
laugh.gif
). The zoobie chick came pre-insatiable, so it was all good. Funny thing is, she ended it 'cause she didn't think I was marriage material at the time. (As a sophomore in college? Was she nuts? Um, yeah.) (Then again, many Mo chicks in Utah think they're a failure if they're not married by the time they're 21. That's crazy.)

Yah, if you aren't married by 23 you may as well plan on being an old maid. Lol. I was 20, but that was after 5 years of dating so....:) (and wasn't an active Mormon at the time either)

Oh man, had that conversation many a time with the ladies. They have decided to move out of state if they aren't married by 26. I guess if they aren't married by that age, and they still live around here, they never hear the end of it from family and friends. Plus, they honestly believe there is something WRONG WITH THEM if they aren't married by middle 20's. WTF woman? If she tries to rope me in before middle/late 20's I'm running the other way.

Ugh! I have a few friends with 15+ sibblings. All I can think of is how sorry I feel for their mother. I thought females hit their "peak" at 30, right?

All this talk about kids is giving me the willies. I can't afford myself right now, nevermind a rugrat.
crazy.gif

Back