The little things (For married people)

Keep posting these. I am going to use all of these. They are my much better than any of the ideas I got from reading Penthouse letters...

LOL

grin.gif

Seriously though, they are great and you can bet my non-creative self will be copying some of them.

[ QUOTE ]
R2F - after a hot bath, i betcha that wifey of yours fell fast asleep didn't she? cuz that's just how hot baths work!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Truth be told......

grin.gif

Sum'n like that... and to be honest. That was the plan. The poor girl's been workin' her tail off for too long.

She needed some coddlin' and some sleep.

But, hey - watching Saving Private Ryan for the 20th time while she slept was pretty cool.
grin.gif

So Iain...

...where are you from in Britain? How long have you been in the States? I'm originally from London and have been State-side for six and a half years.

Re: So Iain...

Thanks for the plug -

I lived in Buckinghamshire till I was 11, then I moved to California, I was back in Buckingham for University (17-19) before moving back to the California. I worked there for 9 months, before going to Australia for a short trip (6 months). I leave here in mid March, and I am not sure if I will go back up to London and accross (making it an around the world trip), or just fly back home directly.

Re: So Iain...

I am going back to London on Thursday for 8 days. It's going to be nice to eat Heinz baked beans in tomato sauce again.

So I may not be married yet, but I had the best weekend and I thought this would be the place to post....
I realized that having a boyfriend in the winter in Illinois rules...
My gas tank got filled for me in the freezing cold.
I got dropped off at the door when it was snowy and windy.
My windshield wipers decided to not function and new ones were purchased and put on.
And finally my car was started and warm before I had to get in it.
So those are the littel things that really mattered for me this weekend.

Got yourself a good man. Keep brainwashin' him and he'll turn out Juussst fine. At least that's what my wife told me to say.

wink.gif
grin.gif

Kidding. Good to hear you don't go for the @sshole type. Too many do.

[ QUOTE ]
That is awesome! I love being a girl when it comes to cold, gross, and heavy things to do. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prefer a girl that can work on trucks and engines, get greasy and not care; yet can swap to the sexy elegant dressy-type as-required.

I am 100% capable of changing a tire...I have done that for a guy friend of mine...he didnt hear the end of that for a long time
shocked.gif
. I learned to drive in a 69Z that my dad and i took apart and rebuilt...I work construction for my job and helped build the addition on our home. I can watch football with the boys...work on the airplane in the hangar, stripped a YAK with friends, and hae a blast with them...that doesnt mean that I don't enjoy being doted on from time to time
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I am 100% capable of changing a tire...I have done that for a guy friend of mine...he didnt hear the end of that for a long time
shocked.gif
. I learned to drive in a 69Z that my dad and i took apart and rebuilt...I work construction for my job and helped build the addition on our home. I can watch football with the boys...work on the airplane in the hangar, stripped a YAK with friends, and hae a blast with them...that doesnt mean that I don't enjoy being doted on from time to time
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Any similiar friends?
grin.gif

Ha! Sounds like what my dad made me do a few years back. It was 'Take your Daughter to Work Day', and my dad (an A&P) says "hey, why don't you come on up to the hanger today, after all it's Take your Daughter to Work Day". I didn't have any other plans, so I did. When I got there he says "glad you're here, now roll up your sleeves, climb up on the wing of that 310 over there, stick your arm in the fuel tank and remove the part that looks like this". (He holds up some pump device) His arm was too big to fit down in the tank where he needed to get, and my skinny arm & hands were the only ones around that could reach. So much for 'quality time' with dad!

Any similiar friends?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually not too many....I take care of their automobile emergencies. They think it is funny I keep a work coat, gloves, jack, lug wrench, etc. in my trunk...that is until I get them out of a fix.

Back