Any local pilots?

future pilot

Hey there again guys! just incase some of you dont know. My name is jeremy. I am 16 years old and a sophmore in highschool. I have always wanted to become a commercial airline pilot. I dont remember ever wanting to be anything else. Now to my question. I live in Saint Peters Missouri. I am wondering if there is any pilots that might live somewhat near me. I really need a Professional pilot that i can kind of have as a mentor for me if anyone is willing.

Back when i was around 9 or 10. i had a neighbor that was a pilot for TWA. He always said that he would take me in the cockpit and let me go on a trip with him. and to me that would have been and still would be the best thing in the world! Unfortunatley TWA got bought out. And he was one of the unlucky TWA pilots that American dident want. since then he has moved away and we have lost touch. :(

I have talked to my school counsolor and she said that she dident know any pilots. so now i need your help more than ever! if you know of a pilot that may live near me please tell them about this thread! if you would like to talk to me about this please E-mail me at jeremyjking93@yahoo.com thanks for reading!

I don't know any pilots that might be in your local area but this community is a great source of guidance for any of your career goals.

AOPA has a section on their website in which you can look up names of local flight mentors. My mentor is a corporate pilot for Flight Options, and he has been a great resource during my training.

Boris lives in Saint Loser...

He might not be the best mentor :D

Depends if he's teaching you to drink, smoke or fly.

I've done the first two with him and he excels at both. On the third, we've never flown together, but I've got good instincts about people and I believe he's probably a good stick. :)

I'll teach you to drink, smoke, and fly, but they all have to be done at the same time. It's a package deal, no a la carte BS. :D

"Hold my flask and watch me make the first turnoff..."

Seriously, I'm self-aware enough to recognize that I'd make a pretty depressing "mentor", but if you have questions that you think I can answer being a STL resident, feel free to ask. I'll answer what I can and try not to preach too much about the coming Apocalypse, etc. ;)

I'll teach you to drink, smoke, and fly, but they all have to be done at the same time. It's a package deal, no a la carte BS. :D

"Hold my flask and watch me make the first turnoff..."

Seriously, I'm self-aware enough to recognize that I'd make a pretty depressing "mentor", but if you have questions that you think I can answer being a STL resident, feel free to ask. I'll answer what I can and try not to preach too much about the coming Apocalypse, etc. ;)
i may have to fly down to STL now...

AOPA has a section on their website in which you can look up names of local flight mentors. My mentor is a corporate pilot for Flight Options, and he has been a great resource during my training.

do you think you could give me the site for that page? because for some reason aopa doesent work that well on my computer

Back