American Pilots Hate New Uniform

Here you go @Derg. I guess this is alive and well in DFW. (Picture lifted from another board)View attachment 31150
This really embarrasses me, but it gets worse. In the "academy" (I know, I know) they have printed over the door "through these doors walk the best trained pilots in the world".

They have become a parody of themselves. Do they not realise they are not in the air force anymore?

This really embarrasses me, but it gets worse. In the "academy" (I know, I know) they have printed over the door "through these doors walk the best trained pilots in the world".

I think every legacy has something lame like that.

So, they are telling people in a newhire/recurrent class that AA kicked Delta's ass? As a reason for why Delta closed DFW?

Ok, I just didn't get the reference. Googling KDA showed Atomic mass unit, KDA Marketing agency, and KDA League as the top hits.

It's a company moral booster slogan/corporate propaganda, or battle charge. Something to get everyone behind emotionally. Kinda like "Keep Delta, My Delta". Which was a rallying cry, when there was a very credible threat coming from the outside. This one is saying that they see Delta as their main competition, and they want to rise above them competitively and financially. And are charging their front line employee to accept the challenge. Is it really that hard to understand?

Stupid sh*t like this is why I voted NO. If I didn't have over 1000 people junior to me and delta hadn't hired over a 1000 in the last year I'd have my app in over there. Oh well. Love the one you're with?!

It's a company moral booster slogan/corporate propaganda, or battle charge. Something to get everyone behind emotionally. Kinda like "Keep Delta, My Delta". Which was a rallying cry, when there was a very credible threat coming from the outside. This one is saying that they see Delta as their main competition, and they want to rise above them competitively and financially. And are charging their front line employee to accept the challenge. Is it really that hard to understand?

I didn't get it. If it indeed stands for "Kick Delta's Ass" then that is just moronic.

Aren't most emotional, propaganda-esque corporate rallying cries?

Yes.

Except this one...

ospace_good.jpg

Back