New FAA cardiac health rules not prompted by COVID-19 shots

Let's try this a different way; You'd like to participate or attend an activity somewhere that requires proof of vaccination - "Where are your papers? What is this, Nazi Germany?" Yet it seems you don't object to a Terry stop for immigration status. Please elaborate on why, and keep it within the subject at hand and not on the broader topic of immigration and borders.

@Wardogg, you skipped over this question.

Let's try this a different way; You'd like to participate or attend an activity somewhere that requires proof of vaccination - "Where are your papers? What is this, Nazi Germany?" Yet it seems you don't object to a Terry stop for immigration status. Please elaborate on why, and keep it within the subject at hand and not on the broader topic of immigration and borders.
In the context of the conversation we aren't talking about going to an event. Todd was talking about schools and employers. Needing papers to show a government entity you are allowed to participate in education seems awful exclusionary, no?

In the context of the conversation we aren't talking about going to an event. Todd was talking about schools and employers. Needing papers to show a government entity you are allowed to participate in education seems awful exclusionary, no?

Except it isn’t, as Stone Cold Steve Austin just told you.

Next up, being the champion for body autonomy for minors, I’m sure you’ve written your legislature and representatives in protest of this:

Except it isn’t, as Stone Cold Steve Austin just told you.
The length of time it has been going on doesn't negate the fact that it is exclusionary. Or that we all participated in it.

Next up, being the champion for body autonomy for minors, I’m sure you’ve written your legislature and representatives in protest of this:

Congratularions on identifying a body autonomy issue. Terrible. Just like requiring a Covid shot.

Texas is a lost cause. I moved out as soon as I could. I'd no more live there than I would California.

The length of time it has been going on doesn't negate the fact that it is exclusionary. Or that we all participated in it.

Congratularions on identifying a body autonomy issue. Terrible. Just like requiring a Covid shot.

Texas is a lost cause. I moved out as soon as I could. I'd no more live there than I would California.

Excellent work on evading both questions, neither of which asked about time or state of residency. Are you going to take another jab at answering the questions asked or just stick with the Qanon playbook of dodge, deflect, and red herrings ?

Excellent work on evading both questions, neither of which asked about time or state of residency. Are you going to take another jab at answering the questions asked or just stick with the Qanon playbook of dodge, deflect, and red herrings ?
Says the guy that tried and change the parameters of the conversation.

You are rich. I specifically answered your question in the context of the conversation. Im not the one dancing in circles here.

Says the guy that tried and change the parameters of the conversation.

You are rich. I specifically answered your question in the context of the conversation. Im not the one dancing in circles here.

Is it dancing in circles, or using multiple examples of the same concept to assist in effective communication ? You didn't seem to be understanding or following what I was asking, so I was delicately using analogies to stay on topic. I'm not the one mentioning Mexican death camps, where I have moved to or Nazis. So who exactly is the one attempting to change the direction of the conversation instead of just answering the questions asked?

Texas? Nutters basically got all they wanted and now they don't like Texas?

Freedom and self-determination except for south central Texas, as per the state legislature, where the Colorado River crosses the Balcones Escarpment, separating the Texas Hill Country from prairies to the east, because they're bad and weird and they will submit, biblically, to the rest of the state.

@Minuteman

Texas? Nutters basically got all they wanted and now they don't like Texas?

Freedom and self-determination except for south central Texas, as per the state legislature, where the Colorado River crosses the Balcones Escarpment, separating the Texas Hill Country from prairies to the east, because they're bad and weird and they will submit, biblically, to the rest of the state.

@Minuteman
Brother I live in a blue island. I had to drive 20 miles out to see my first “I did that” sticker on a gas pump, another 30 to reach a town where the police shot a well-regarded black person, and another hundred miles to reach the edge of my gerrymandered congressional district.

‘preciate your knowledge of the geography tho. I don’t for the life of me understand why red Californians think Texas is absolutely superior. I suspect a cognitive shortfall. Texas is not a pretty place. It will make you tough, or you’ll eventually keep going on to Florida. It’s a personal preference about if you think that all is a good thing.

Brother I live in a blue island. I had to drive 20 miles out to see my first “I did that” sticker on a gas pump, another 30 to reach a town where the police shot a well-regarded black person, and another hundred miles to reach the edge of my gerrymandered congressional district.

‘preciate your knowledge of the geography tho. I don’t for the life of me understand why red Californians think Texas is absolutely superior. I suspect a cognitive shortfall. Texas is not a pretty place. It will make you tough, or you’ll eventually keep going on to Florida. It’s a personal preference about if you think that all is a good thing.

I asked the van driver about the "Texas versus Austin" friction and that's kind of how he described it to me. They screw with Austin, but never say "Austin" just that only Austin qualifies for whatever point the Texans, at large, are trying to do.

I asked the van driver about the "Texas versus Austin" friction and that's kind of how he described it to me. They screw with Austin, but never say "Austin" just that only Austin qualifies for whatever point the Texans, at large, are trying to do.
The funny thing is they always brag about the companies that leave California for Texas. Do they really think they're moving to Lubbock and Corpus Christi?

Back