Oh Delta XLVII

Irrelevant. AS mandated the vax. And that jab goes right over my head. Unlike the Deltoid bros who are all things Deltoid and take it personal as some life long goal to be there, I was acquired and have no personal bro feeling one way or another for any carrier.

I was saying that
Seriously?

Yeah bro, it's like trying to tell a controller who Brickyard is. WTF who even does that???

Last edited:
And this is why we can't have nice things.

Another one claimed (even though his family is from Texas) that he’d never move to Texas due to their politics. Amd how due to their stances on masks that 60,000 kids are dead because of Covid. Now my BS alarm went off. I said no way is 60k of the ~700k covid deaths in this country young kids! I was right, turns out it was 60k cases but deaths are only about 600 or so total. Waaaay over blown but he was adamant until it was pointed out.

Cause I had a buddy claim that Biden’s new 100 employee mandate would still be up to each state. For example, here there is CAL OHSA. He made it sound like the states would have to adopt it too. I didn’t know enough at the time to say anything.

Another one claimed (even though his family is from Texas) that he’d never move to Texas due to their politics. Amd how due to their stances on masks that 60,000 kids are dead because of Covid. Now my BS alarm went off. I said no way is 60k of the ~700k covid deaths in this country young kids! I was right, turns out it was 60k cases but deaths are only about 600 or so total. Waaaay over blown but he was adamant until it was pointed out.

My cousin of mine in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine because his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding.

Pretty sad!

You’re forgetting the OSHA rules that will be out shortly. Even if they forego the government contracts, they still employ more than 100 people, so the fines would be massive. They’ll have no choice but to mandate. It’s only a matter of time.
The OSHA rule is likely to have a testing opt out option, the federal contract mandate does not.

My cousin of mine in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine because his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding.

Pretty sad!

Her poor cousin’s friend, dude had a perfect out until Nicki started running her mouth…now everyone knows he’s got the clap.

Pretty sad!
I will say that is a damn valid reason to not get the vaccine. If my junk ain't gonna work after the shot, I'll take covid for $200, Alex.

I will say that is a damn valid reason to not get the vaccine. If my junk ain't gonna work after the shot, I'll take covid for $200, Alex.

So what you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk?

I’m gonna get get get you Covid. Get you love sick off that Covid.

Last edited:
Back