American Pilots Hate New Uniform

Interesting observation from one of our uniform evaluators. The test uniforms were intentionally bland and without any accent color. If the uniforms were too close to what everyone wanted, the designers wouldnt have enough critiques to refine tge design and have a really good looking and well-fitting uniform.

Interesting observation from one of our uniform evaluators. The test uniforms were intentionally bland and without any accent color. If the uniforms were too close to what everyone wanted, the designers wouldnt have enough critiques to refine tge design and have a really good looking and well-fitting uniform.
That's just strange.

Real men have curves! :D

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

But in all seriousness, the majority of pilots aren't tall & skinny. Just like the FA workgroup, the pilots come in all shapes & sizes. The uniform has to be able to fit and look professional on all body types. Not just a guy who's 6'2" 175, or size 4 women.
What's wrong with 6'5", 175 again?

I went out with my coworkers at CJC maybe 3 or 4 times in my seven years there.

I was quite ok with that.
It all depends, for me, on who I'm working with. Some people I would rather talk to the Innerwebs. This week I have a really good team.

Here you go @Derg. I guess this is alive and well in DFW. (Picture lifted from another board)
image.jpg

This whole thing reminds me of the times I'm sitting at the stop light, some fool in another car revs his engine and lurches and speeds forward to the next red light and smiles like he beat me in a race I didn't even know I was in when I roll up again.

Childish.

Back