Advice for Touring a Facility...

I don't read it anymore, I have read it so many times I have it memorized.

Awesome!

Just one more time for good measure though.....

Originally Posted by Doug Taylor
The quicker we realize that the world sees you as "American" no matter what color you are, the better off we'll be.

anyway... today is my tour. its at 2, so i'm not bringin doughnuts, just myself and some questions, still don't really know what to expect..? all i can think about is why i'm not bringing any treats for them... guess i'll let yall know how it goes

anyway... today is my tour. its at 2, so i'm not bringin doughnuts, just myself and some questions, still don't really know what to expect..? all i can think about is why i'm not bringing any treats for them... guess i'll let yall know how it goes

If you really want to get the job you are after...

HOOKERS and BLOW are always a good bet....

Just call a supervisor/manager for a tour. Most of them are pretty nice on the phone.
The times that I have done tower tours or facility tours, I have contacted or someone for the group has contacted the tower manager. It also helps to know someone to get group tours at a center. Other than that it is not that hard. I know when I helped set up a group tour at Denver Center, we had to provide them with a list of names of the people that would be going and that was it.

:drool:

Back