Advice for Touring a Facility...

You and trident can go to your facilities without being considerate. I dont give a flying (insert favorite word here).

And watch your "freak" comment. You dont know me...and for you to call me a name because of my CONSIDERATION shows your true character.

I'll say it again, you're upset that you didnt think about bringing stuff in, instead you're justifying your lack of consideration/courtesy.

I can tell many of you will be fun to work with.

chuck017.jpg

You and trident can go to your facilities without being considerate. I dont give a flying (insert favorite word here).

And watch your "freak" comment. You dont know me...and for you to call me a name because of my CONSIDERATION shows your true character.

I'll say it again, you're upset that you didnt think about bringing stuff in, instead you're justifying your lack of consideration/courtesy.

jet careers: Serious business.

srsly dude, relax. Mostly they're just messing with you.

jet careers: Serious business.

srsly dude, relax. Mostly they're just messing with you.

You and the others may, but Trident isnt. I'm giving advice and he's trying to strike me down for it. This isnt the place for it...

You and the others may, but Trident isnt. I'm giving advice and he's trying to strike me down for it. This isnt the place for it...

I think it's time to let it go...

I haven't visited a facility so I'm not being bitter that I "didn't think to bring something" or whatever... and if I do visit one, I won't be bringing anything... but that's just me. Trident clearly has his own views on it too... and it's time to let it go. It was a good idea and I'm glad it worked out for you, but it's not for everyone.

Now let's all be adults and move on.

WOW Dude....what a Juvenile response. You need to learn not to take everything so personal...espically on the internet. Do you REALLY care what I think? Just have some fun and relax now and then...

Hey Bigey, do you think you can quit quoting Doug Taylor? I would really appreciate it.

As long as you're making a request like this, why don't you just ask everyone to stop posting their AT-SAT score in every post.:banghead:

What someone has as a signature is their own freakin' business.......:rolleyes:

oh know everyone's arguing now i can't even remember what facility i'm touring on monday... :confused:what's my name:crazy:.... what is jetcareers... whats ATC? i'm lost:panic:help

Any of you come to A80 for a visit I would expect and envelope of cash, some Krispy Creams and a bottle of Johnny Walker Black.

In the future, I'm going to write an entire book about Krispy Kreme etiquette.

First though, I'm going on a tour of a En Route Center and maybe a TRACON if they put up with my last-minuteness. I have a bunch of questions but what do you think I should ask? Is it out of bounds to ask about the wash-out rate?

Back