Vegas Ideas?

Back on topic...

What time are most people getting in on Thursday? Early enough to plan something Thursday afternoon or is the 9FI/Nubo(what the heck is that?) going to be the first thing on the official schedule? Also, I guess the hike was too much for most people last year, but is there a plan for Friday day for those of us who's BAC blood tests don't come back with an olive in them (Rodney Dangerfield joke)?

Bowling is cool.

Sims are out this year?

Anybody been to the nuclear energy museum?

arrive - 330pm Thursday
leave - 8am Sunday

The hike was a blast. There was 5 of us. It was great. We saw maybe three or four people the whole time out there. Very peaceful. Just watch out if TonyW is driving. ;)

Back on topic...

What time are most people getting in on Thursday? Early enough to plan something Thursday afternoon or is the 9FI/Nubo(what the heck is that?) going to be the first thing on the official schedule? Also, I guess the hike was too much for most people last year, but is there a plan for Friday day for those of us who's BAC blood tests don't come back with an olive in them (Rodney Dangerfield joke)?

Bowling is cool.

Sims are out this year?

Anybody been to the nuclear energy museum?
Sims are still being talked about.. we're not sure if we'll be able to get them this year...

however, there will be an ATC tour at 8am and some mock interview times but other than that, nothing essentially planned as of yet. it's going to be a fly by night type of thing outside of aviation related and the friday night shindig

I'm getting in at 10:30am on Thurs and am leaving at 11:45am on Saturday (got stuff to take care of sat pm in MI)

You gon make it out this year SteveC?
I'd love to, but it ain't in the cards just yet. New job this past year means minimum vacation time, and the wife and I are already going to San Francisco this year and looking at maybe Spain next spring.

It's on my to-do list, just not quite to the top yet. You guys get one more year of telling SteveC stories without me there to mess 'em up with the truth.

Have plenty of fun for me though, will y'all?

:D

Back