Vegas Ideas?

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
Unoffical get-together on Thursday....
Official Get-together on Friday....

Saturday????

I have checked with a couple of bowling establishments and they want 30+ people for a group reservation. Otherwise we'd need to go and hope there were openings?

I know it's early, just throwing out some ideas.

Bowling might be fun, a JC Crap table could be as well (sorry minors). Heard they did the karaoke thing a few years ago and had a good time.

Bowling might be fun, a JC Crap table could be as well (sorry minors). Heard they did the karaoke thing a few years ago and had a good time.

Ha...there should be no minors in attendance anyways. NJC is typically a 21 & up event.

Anyways I voted for bowling. But karoke would be kool too,maybe this time I might be able to sing my song.

Gotta vote no to a hike though. I don't like to walk if a golf cart could pick me up at my door and drive me to my car I'd be all for that.

Max doesn't hike!

Max... you gotta stay in shape man! Cardio! Gotta be a... crap.. what was that name you told me a while back?? A twinkie? Yeah, I think that's it.

Anywho, I vote karaoke! I do a mean Bon Jovi.

Friday night is 80s night at House Of Blues in Mandalay Bay with the best 80's cover band of all time The Spasmatics. Its a lot of fun, we go all the time. If you want to gamble without losing your ass the Sahara has $1 table games. Then there is $2 drafts across from Bellagio at O'Sheas.

yeah.. but friday night is the big gig at the bellagio..after 10ish, we should be able to go out and do whatever. for friday night, figure your bringing 30-40 of your favorite friends with you wherever your gonna go! hahaha

Thursday would probably be Nobu & 9FI night.. altho I'd love to take suggestions on new places we should go/check out or better places to get 30+ ppl into on a thursday night... always seems like we piss off the wait staff at 9FI because we're such a big group!

where's Tony? he's our "pre-entertainment" man!!

This is sad...I live here and I have no clue what goes on here.
I think Care -e -o -key is at the golden palms...behind Excalibur.

Max... you gotta stay in shape man! Cardio! Gotta be a... crap.. what was that name you told me a while back?? A twinkie? Yeah, I think that's it.

Anywho, I vote karaoke! I do a mean Bon Jovi.

Yea...you're prolly right. I can't run longer then 100 yrds. or I'll pass out. I don't do cardio I just hit the weights hard.

But I am very much in shape. And there is nothing wrong with a twink. 6'2" 145-155lbs. yum!

Yea...you're prolly right. I can't run longer then 100 yrds. or I'll pass out. I don't do cardio I just hit the weights hard.

But I am very much in shape. And there is nothing wrong with a twink. 6'2" 145-155lbs. yum!

Wow... that pretty much describes my wife.

Kidding! Kidding!

No, seriously, I kid. Hey... can a woman be a twink?

House of Blues also has Rock Start Karaoke I think on Wed or Thur nights. You accually get on the stage with a band playing the song of choice.

I wouldn't call that in shape if you can't run. Someone who is in shape looks good, can lift, run, or do anything without getting tired.

Back on topic...

What time are most people getting in on Thursday? Early enough to plan something Thursday afternoon or is the 9FI/Nubo(what the heck is that?) going to be the first thing on the official schedule? Also, I guess the hike was too much for most people last year, but is there a plan for Friday day for those of us who's BAC blood tests don't come back with an olive in them (Rodney Dangerfield joke)?

Bowling is cool.

Sims are out this year?

Anybody been to the nuclear energy museum?

Nobu is the Sushi place at the Hard Rock.

I will actually get to LAS on Tuesday. Thinking of going to Hoover Dam on Wednesday.

Back