Hurricane Hillary (CA, AZ, NV)

PSP is not LA, although it is Southern California. I live in LA proper, as in LAPD, LASD, LAFD and LADWP. Palm Springs and Cathedral City are in Riverside County, and the desert communities certainly have been impacted by that storm a lot more than LA. So you're wrong, there was no contradiction. It doesn't matter what I say, you're intolerant. You are the problem. I wish you nothing but the best moving forward.

We could get into the trivial details of municipalities, and jurisdictional boundaries, but the reality is that you’re triggered that the news/ forecast said one thing and you experienced another. Maybe that’s because of hype, or maybe because of the vast landscape that is the 2nd largest city in the country and how that impacts weather. I’m not sure how that makes me intolerant (lactose or otherwise) and part of “the problem”, that isn’t clearly defined.

I don't know the area well-enough; is that water or just damp pavement?

edit: LA Times says wet concrete.

1692663201245.png

We could get into the trivial details of municipalities, and jurisdictional boundaries, but the reality is that you’re triggered that the news/ forecast said one thing and you experienced another. Maybe that’s because of hype, or maybe because of the vast landscape that is the 2nd largest city in the country and how that impacts weather. I’m not sure how that makes me intolerant (lactose or otherwise) and part of “the problem”, that isn’t clearly defined.
You're intolerant of my opinion on any topic regardless of your level of expertise or knowledge on any subject. Admit you were wrong about LA, you won't. If you did you probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night, I don't know why that is, but you're probably in the majority, you're still wrong. I was right about it being much ado about nothing. Suck it.

I don't know the area well-enough; is that water or just damp pavement?

edit: LA Times says wet concrete.

View attachment 73337
Weird how that field isn't flooded right? IT'S RAINING IN LA!!! CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD AND DECLARE AN EMERGENCY!!!. I'd like to say that's a parody, but that's what Gavin Newsom actually did. He's going to be your candidate in 2024.

Back