QX2059 Jumpseater tries to shutdown engines

Not a selfie so much as publishing a pic taken squarely inside of sterile cockpit environs.
View attachment 75011

Damn, I miss his posts so much on here lol. He posted lots of pics like that. I am actually surprised he didn't photoshop daytime fireworks in there.

He loved to pat himself on the back and try to convince the public what a hero he was in the cockpit lol.

Lands runway 25.

Immediately posts on IG:

giphy-26.gif

A rambling, somewhat nebulous story was posted along with some obviously photoshopped pictures. The story implied to many people that said individual was JSing to South America whilst on reserve somewhere stateside (ORD ish maybe) because there was good coverage and said individual didn’t think they would be used. Some of us thought that it was just a poorly worded way of saying that said jumpseating occurred AFTER a reserve stint of not being used, but rather than explain the misunderstanding said individual got weird and defensive and lost anyone who was on their side originally. The weirdness continued to spiral until the “3rd generation Arizonan” boasts and “AMMA SOOOOO YOUUUUU” threats were leveled at the Dergfather.

Later on said individual worked for my old 135 air taxi in JNU (right about the time I bounced to do medevac) and, after some weird PM exchanges where they tried to act like they knew more than someone who had done the job for 6-7 years at that point, was canned for being too much of a reckless weirdo even for that low-rent bushrat •show. And that’s when I lost track of the story, but there were other epic violations of basic common sense social media policies at basically every subsequent “career” stop”.

Peanut gallery, am I missing anything?

Fwiw we *did* get an email around the same time that said "if you're on reserve you'd better be where you're supposed to be."

Yeah, I do try to not make myself known, but I'm sure I have gotten attention by blowing up their emails every few weeks with some LOR/Rec for one of my bros/gals. I think my NH sponsor count is approaching 10 in the last 6 months. I need to learn how to use that internal rec link though, that pays out, I just never catch them before they have already submitted the app :)
Did you recommend wiggles?

I literally bought three bottles of Hibiki Harmony from Costco today and I'm actually excited to put the dishes away, crack open that bottle and head up to the game room. Like "12 year old on Christmas"-level excited. That's not normal. But it's honest.
Today was a long flight and I was on first break. I’m excited to have a few gin and tonics at the hotel, then grab some wonderful Chicken Biryani for dinner.

I have a strong and loud opinion towards this I guess since I was almost on the receiving end once. Long story short, friend pulled the e-brake and sent them into the ditch instead of dying with him. Dude took himself out instead on his bike a few days later. Again, take yourself out, not others. We tried, but his mind was made up. 😕

Last edited:
I have a strong and loud opinion towards this I guess since I was almost on the receiving end once. Long story short, friend pulled the e-brake and sent them into the ditch instead of dying with him. Dude took himself out instead on his bike a few days later. Again, take yourself out, not others. We tried, but his mind was made up. 😕
cool story bro

Back