The jump seat battle with the uneducated.

a32c608af64ab319962bda9f20bd6eb52f8d5ee7a45020d56c7b57f591537bb3.jpg

This thread has been VERY entertaining

Ummmm... you should have used a comma between been and very. To help bring greater emphasis to your sentence statement. Or at least used an em dash thingy, or an ellipses. And yeah probably an exclamation point at the end of your sentence, instead of a period.

"This thread has been, VERY entertaining!"

"This thread has been--VERY entertaining!"

"This thread has been. . .VERY entertaining!"

Don't they teach you tier #1's this stuff?

:biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm now starting to loose my patients.

Sorry man… but I just can't deal with it. LOSE.. You LOSE you patients. You don't "loose" it.

All UAX carriers give UAL/UAX pilots priority over OAL pilots, but between UAX/UAL pilots, it's time of check-in (unless it's your own metal of course).
Yessir.

And similarly for Delta/DCI pilots on DCI-flagged SKW flights. Time of check-in rules for those two categories. Then all the OALs get their own time-of-check-in sort. The only place where seniority matters is NRSA SKW pilots by DOH. (I looked it up today, as this issue came up)

"Hi, yes, the new hire Pinnacle Bendover guy got here first; sorry Dad." ;)

I have jacked up my left knee, left hip and have some sciatica down the left side and lower back. I am bored out of my mind staying at home and not being able to do much, but somehow rather "happy" and don't seem to give a rats. lol Better living through chemistry is true, apparently.

Last edited:
Back