Purple Vacancy Posting

Almost* stayed with that -11 vid seeing as I coulda held LAX on this one. But alas, I did not do this. One less guy coming in on top of you. You’re welcome!

I almost bid LAX 11F but chickened out at the last minute.

I'll be switching bases from ANC where I was down at the bottom of the list. All VTO lines, most single departures through Asia. There are a few European trips, but I didn't get any of those. LAX is better for me because there are more commuting options, more trips through home, and more double deadhead trips. This has been my goal since I got hired. Last vacancy, I think guys around 2.5 years seniority got in. I'm 1.5 years right now. I assumed it would be 10+ years till I could hold LAX. I could have held 757 captain in Memphis, too. Crazy times.

I'll be switching bases from ANC where I was down at the bottom of the list. All VTO lines, most single departures through Asia. There are a few European trips, but I didn't get any of those. LAX is better for me because there are more commuting options, more trips through home, and more double deadhead trips. This has been my goal since I got hired. Last vacancy, I think guys around 2.5 years seniority got in. I'm 1.5 years right now. I assumed it would be 10+ years till I could hold LAX. I could have held 757 captain in Memphis, too. Crazy times.
Exactly the same reason and rationale why i want to go down there. I would be the bottom person there just below you.

I know, I just like to tease and your sarcasm meter and GPS skills are off.

Seriously though the 767 is the assumed replacement for the MD-10/11, right?
2rrx5h.jpg

Back