Leave AA for Fedex?

Two of my SJI recommendation letters (one internal, one from my current CP) have it missplelled. I cringe everytime I see them. I can't decide whether ot not to delete them. Am I better off with them since they're from valued sources, or are they counting against me because the author didn't know any better? I mean c'mon, I didn't write the letters nor did I have the opportunity to proofread them...
one of mine from an external source had it spelled as one word, not a thing was said about it in the interview.

one of mine from an external source had it spelled as one word, not a thing was said about it in the interview.
I'm know atleast 2, maybe more, of my internals had it as one word. I'm not in the mood to go look though. Never heard anything about it.

Thanks man. Tough call but I think with the future of Alaska's "State of Alaska" flying (the reason I wanted to fly there in the first place) and especially now with the merger, this is the best option for me. VERY impressed so far.

How long were you at Alaska? What kinda age range were you to leave for United? How's it at UAL so far?

@L-16B hit the nail on the head. Too many people junior to me at AA and I have no desire to put in the amount of work necessary to interview. I'm banking on the retirements at AA to make my career worthwhile. I'll know in 35 years.

How many people are below you on the total combined list?

Back