Can we please talk about the weird lights that people are seeing to the west at night?

IMG_4797.jpeg

This thread has dampened my hopes of the training department where I work getting any less crazy/weird. Oh well.

Really good movie. Hits I’ll of the spots… overtly 90s, cheesy, and fun.

Can’t remember the name of it. Arrival? But isn’t that the name of that recent movie with ugly hot chick trying to learn an alien language and because the writing is circular she can go back in time and cuddle her dead daughter or some •?
Contact with Helen Hunt or Arrival with Amy Adams?

This thread has dampened my hopes of the training department where I work getting any less crazy/weird. Oh well.
The training department is awful, for a plane that’s 56 years old you’d think they would have it figured out by now and be able to actually teach it to people.

I've seen some really bizarre stuff but it wasn't linear, pulsing and the videos that are stressing that it's still Starlink don't correspond to anything I saw.

This 100%.

It is for sure not Starlink. I have seen Starlink numerous times.

devils advocate here... but I remember the post, and
I feel like starlink is a common enough sight these days most of us have a pretty good idea what it looks like
yeah, I seem to remember in the other thread how things were moving in circles? Which I have a hard time believing with the limitations of orbital mechanics...

I remember @inigo88 's post some though, I think there was some really complicated obstacle illusion that was possible?

If it is aliens, enough with the song and dance already. I dunno how many more years of listening to relatives’ inane conspiracy theories at Thanksgiving I can take.

The training department is awful, for a plane that’s 56 years old you’d think they would have it figured out by now and be able to actually teach it to people.

I wish it wasn’t true. My worst training even in my career was down at Angle Lake. They even settled the grievance so I couldn’t win.

I hear that after 3 years they finally fixed the door so people can let themselves into the Renton facility. So there’s that…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish it wasn’t true. My worst training even in my career was down at Angle Lake. They even settled the grievance so I couldn’t win.

I hear that after 3 years they finally fixed the door so people can let themselves into the Renton facility. So there’s that…
My experience training with XJT, Compass, and VX was way better.

Mostly annoyingly, all the AS guys go on about how good their training dept is, then I transition and am like wut, this is what yall think is good?

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

Back