I'm not saying it was aliens but...

Well, add me to the list. We saw 2 of these lights going into BAH last night. The FO thought it was traffic at first, but we both confirmed it was 2 lights that would fade in and out together like they were in formation way up high. We were on an easterly heading and they were at about 11:00, so around a 050-060 heading.

We watched them for about 20 minutes until we descended into the haze of BAH. 3 of 4 of us saw them, but we did not report them. Nobody on frequency talked about them either.

This followed us for a few hundred miles, would pulse, then disappear off and on. About 800 miles south of the Aleutian Island chain:

But I’m sure it’s… Starlink… LOL. Not saying it was aliens tho.

IMG_9415.jpeg

It was below, then above for a period of time. Then it would invert and switch sides of the aircraft. It was almost... comical.

I couldn't figure it out.

This followed us for a few hundred miles, would pulse, then disappear off and on. About 800 miles south of the Aleutian Island chain:

View attachment 73627

As someone who just started binging Invasion on Apple TV+ , I feel like I’m 100% qualified to say that it’s Aliens.

View attachment 73627
Not gonna lie this is totally awesome. Did you get the impression there was an aircraft between the multi-colored lights (a la Close Encounters) or were they just six point sources of light flying in formation and following you? Asking because our eyes are still way better than crappy cell phone cameras with compression algorithms that sometimes “fill in the gaps.”

Those Starlink satellites / flares / Venus / swamp gas sure can fly fast these days if they can keep up with an A350 during cruise. :D

Not gonna lie this is totally awesome. Did you get the impression there was an aircraft between the multi-colored lights (a la Close Encounters) or were they just six point sources of light flying in formation and following you? Asking because our eyes are still way better than crappy cell phone cameras with compression algorithms that sometimes “fill in the gaps.”

Those Starlink satellites / flares / Venus / swamp gas sure can fly fast these days if they can keep up with an A350 during cruise. :D
.85 that day.

It looked completely synchronous with the airplane even when it moved forward slightly. Nothing flashing but really intense direct, non-twinkling light. Clear, cloud-cover, same intensity. Nothing on TCAS or the ATSAW display whatsoever.

.85 that day.

It looked completely synchronous with the airplane even when it moved forward slightly. Nothing flashing but really intense direct, non-twinkling light. Clear, cloud-cover, same intensity. Nothing on TCAS or the ATSAW display whatsoever.
How close? Ive only seen it at night and the race track thing Ive seen is clearly "in space" or orbit of some kind and seems similar height to when ive seen the space station pass overhead.

This was parallel to us below the horizon so I thought it was a grouping of fishing vessels with ridiculously bright floodlights. Then it move above the horizon for about half an hour.

This was parallel to us below the horizon so I thought it was a grouping of fishing vessels with ridiculously bright floodlights. Then it move above the horizon for about half an hour.
I did a repeating sequence back in the spring and it was pretty timely. I couldnt figure out if it was where I was geographically or the time I was up. I did notice that sometimes it was lower on the horizon than others. I gotta start watching star trek so I know what to expect next.

Back