I'm not saying it was aliens but...

I did a repeating sequence back in the spring and it was pretty timely. I couldnt figure out if it was where I was geographically or the time I was up. I did notice that sometimes it was lower on the horizon than others. I gotta start watching star trek so I know what to expect next.

Swamp gas and StarLink, man.

Attachments

• neauralizer-featured.png
    neauralizer-featured.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 8
This was parallel to us below the horizon so I thought it was a grouping of fishing vessels with ridiculously bright floodlights. Then it move above the horizon for about half an hour.
That's pretty wild! The picture attached is the Japanese fishing fleet. We could see the glow for hundreds of miles but couldn't make out what it was until were were nearly over it.
51496328216_e9c79951fe_w.jpg

Somewhat relevant to this thread: My buddy was up north for Labor day weekend and saw, what he thought were aliens (I will say he was smoking the reefer and more than likely a 1/2 fifth deep on Jager [normal for this dude]). So, he explained what the lights looked like and I told him it was more than likely Starlink. He insisted they were aliens. So, I said ok dude. Well, the next day we had a pretty good view of Starlink, so I got the best picture I could with my phone and sent it to him, "Is this similar to what your aliens looked like?" "Yes! How did you get so close to them?" "Yea, dude, that's Starlink."
53173118963_86f2f889db_w.jpg

Back