Can we please talk about the weird lights that people are seeing to the west at night?

I have no official opinion at this time other than that I am just trying to get through and come out the other side as an asset rather than a liability

Just stay humble and never believe you’re perfect. That seems to be the major issue at Angle Lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no official opinion at this time other than that I am just trying to get through and come out the other side as an asset rather than a liability

You’ll be fine. Most of the instructors are great. Trust the process and you’ll do great. Just ignore the FOFI’s lol.

My experience training with XJT, Compass, and VX was way better.

Mostly annoyingly, all the AS guys go on about how good their training dept is, then I transition and am like wut, this is what yall think is good?

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

The fact that it’s worse than what I saw in my Corpie days should be very worrying to just about everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amy Adams. That’s her. Definitely hot, but like ugly hot. There’s just something wrong with her face that I can’t pinpoint… but it’s wrong in all the right ways.

She has a square jaw, strong jaw? It really works for her!

🙂

Amy Adams. That’s her. Definitely hot, but like ugly hot. There’s just something wrong with her face that I can’t pinpoint… but it’s wrong in all the right ways.
I totally get what you’re not saying. I’m not picking up what you are putting down. Makes complete and total not sense.

It is aliens, and it's pretty rad.

OK no seriously, I have seen them several times over the last couple of months. it has been talked about on guard and on main frequencies as several have observed them. Last night departing DAL we saw them pretty quickly to the west, and watched them for almost 2 hours. At times, several lights would show up, and move erratically, then a light or two would fade away, show up again, all would disappear etc etc.

I know there have been some threads around the internet about this. I certainly don't think it is aliens but it seems like testing of some kind has been going on for a while now. I remember several months ago seeing the same thing as we were heading to Seattle from the northeast as well. It is pretty cool whatever it is.

Anyways, discuss lol.
Truth.

Over the two hours I was watching them the other night their position shifted from about 280 to about 305. So, you know, whatever they are, they're not all that far away.

Still, they are definitively there. And they display and move in fashions that have NOTHING whatsoever to do with Starlink, despite what all the elon-bro guard-monkeys keep telling themselves- and all the rest of us- 'twixt their lovely cat sounds - on guard. (When those guard monkeys have gone home and learned how many miles are represented by one degree of azimuth at 60 miles... sure, then I might start giving them some smidgen of respect. Til then, lose the TwatFace and pick up a textbook, idiots.)

I hear that after 3 years they finally fixed the door so people can let themselves into the Renton facility. So there’s that…

This is big news. Unintended consequences though, that guy that ran down and back up 3 flights of stairs 99 times a day is now morbidly obese and will be dead in a year cause he doesn't get his steps in anymore. Which sucks because he was a generally friendly person, albeit a bit of a computer nerd.

Kinda like Ellen Barkin (back in the day) or Renee' Zellwhateverhernameis.

I tend to favor the eclectic, but she doesn't make my list.

On a related topic, I nominally could watch #1 on my list, Rosario Dawson, sit on a stool in a burlap bag reading the phonebook for hours, but Ashoka was practically unwatchable. Well done Disney. You achieved the impossible.

Yeah flying eastbound from islands on redeyes almost exact times and locations I see some weird object that changes brightness, moves quick or slow, goes dim. Comes back. It’s extremely odd and I’ve been seeing it for over a year now. I recorded it but it doesn’t look like much but you can still see it change brightness.

I didn’t think it wasn’t anything suspicious just because it’s always there like clockwork and it’s as I’m getting closer to the California. But now that I see the starlink map and the explanations, guess that checks out.

Not hot?
Amy_Adams.1.jpg

its-amy-adams-birthday-could-someone-give-her-oscar-already.jpg

What kinda bizarre ginger hate club do we have going on here?

On the note of hot redheads, I was eating some really awesome Thai kinda near Nellis AFB maybe 10 years ago, with all the squadron bros. Our intel officer noticed the table near us first. There was woody Harrelson, Common (the musician), and Isla Fisher (and a few others). And holy lord, she is 1000x hotter in person. And then said intel O awkwardly stood by their table waiting for her turn to get Woody's autograph.

Kinda like Ellen Barkin (back in the day) or Renee' Zellwhateverhernameis.

I tend to favor the eclectic, but she doesn't make my list.

On a related topic, I nominally could watch #1 on my list, Rosario Dawson, sit on a stool in a burlap bag reading the phonebook for hours, but Ashoka was practically unwatchable. Well done Disney. You achieved the impossible.

I can text you a photo of Rosario and you get suspiciously quiet.

If you're around in another week, beer?

Not hot?
View attachment 75216
View attachment 75217

On the note of hot redheads, I was eating some really awesome Thai kinda near Nellis AFB maybe 10 years ago, with all the squadron bros. Our intel officer noticed the table near us first. There was woody Harrelson, Common (the musician), and Isla Fisher (and a few others). And holy lord, she is 1000x hotter in person. And then said intel O awkwardly stood by their table waiting for her turn to get Woody's autograph.
Yeah I didn't get that either.

I'm all about that Amy Adams. The only other ginger that may eclipse her is @mikecweb but he's more 'strawberry blonde'.

Not hot?
View attachment 75216
View attachment 75217

I never said she wasn’t hot. She definitely is. My position is a very nuanced one.

Back