Douchey Pilot Things. A list

1656366968763.png

Lowest useable flight level?

Last edited:
So if you used all of this time and energy you're currently using towards getting mad at other people for doing stuff you find irritating, what would you do?

Hike Kilimanjaro? Cure cancer? Keep a detailed record of every thought you've ever had? Befriend and hear the stories of an elderly war vet? Become an expert on the flora and fauna of wherever you live? Volunteer at a soup-kitchen? Win the Isle of Mann TT Elderly Class? Work at an animal shelter? Get a PhD in whatever you're most interested in? Learn a language? Build a house for a poor person? Adopt a dog? Build a freaking bird-feeder? Come up with a rational explanation of the evident fact that there are infinite sets of infinite numbers which are nevertheless distinguishable from one another?

There are Options.

So if you used all of this time and energy you're currently using towards getting mad at other people for doing stuff you find irritating, what would you do?

Hike Kilimanjaro? Cure cancer? Keep a detailed record of every thought you've ever had? Befriend and hear the stories of an elderly war vet? Become an expert on the flora and fauna of wherever you live? Volunteer at a soup-kitchen? Win the Isle of Mann TT Elderly Class? Work at an animal shelter? Get a PhD in whatever you're most interested in? Learn a language? Build a house for a poor person? Adopt a dog? Build a freaking bird-feeder? Come up with a rational explanation of the evident fact that there are infinite sets of infinite numbers which are nevertheless distinguishable from one another?

There are Options.

yup!

There are Options.

Watching and Isle of Mann race in person would be awesome, as long as you're not in a corner that's prone to fan injury. Same goes for a rally car race, spectators get picked off left and right.

Denver Flying Club. IYKYK.

edited to add: this is literally why we can’t have nice things
Well, at least most of them were cool. Sometimes I'd hit them with "Pop quiz; what is the animal on the tail" and they'd almost never remember. One time I did it and without missing a beat the pilot seriously went, "Damn it I knew you were going to ask but I forgot anyway, I should have looked by the boarding door when I took a leak". It was hard to function for a minute after he said that.

Don’t be! Awesome road trip food. Roast beef some horsey sauce, an ice tea. Compact, largely mess-free and yum.
In 2001 I did a 90 day project across the street from an Arby's, the only place to eat without getting in your car. The only time in my life I started packing a lunch.

I'll admit, I have a bios against Arby's.

Watching and Isle of Mann race in person would be awesome, as long as you're not in a corner that's prone to fan injury. Same goes for a rally car race, spectators get picked off left and right.

One "N", Isle of Man.

It's a religious experience if you like bikes and aren't a wannabe pirate. I've been twice, was going to make this year my third but I got a new job. Next year I'll be back.

There are Options.

I mean, I usually post while on the throne, so I'm already multitasking.

In 2001 I did a 90 day project across the street from an Arby's, the only place to eat without getting in your car. The only time in my life I started packing a lunch.

I'll admit, I have a bios against Arby's.
I also occasionally deal with a bios against Arby's (I'm assuming you're talking about your gutty works) but I only eat there a couple of times a year so it's worth it. It's like Taco Bell.

Back