Douchey Pilot Things. A list

Not to thread drift, had a FO who was absolutely pissed he had to get the vax. It was towards the deadline late last year and he seemed to be going nowhere with the religious exemption.

“So you got it?”

“Yeah”

“How’d it feel?”

“I was fine. Just a sore arm and felt tired that day.”

“And since then you’re okay?”

“Yeah”

“Guess that worked out…”

Being that crew that I have to call 2 or 3 times EVERY DAMN TRANSMISSION!!! Wtf are you doing up there?! You’re twenty • flying miles from the airport, listen the • up! This is why no one likes United you flying •s!

Well, if you called them the right damn flight number the first time, maybe they would respond to you.
I had a tower guy in FLL get snippy with me because he screwed up the callsign twice giving our landing clearance and I kept verifying it until he got it right.

Some sort of stupid whale or something

i think you left a few years ago, but you’d be happy to know that Mustang Sally was hauled off to the glue factory.

Ha!

Yeah, I bailed for SJI 4.5yrs ago.

Back in the 73 days, the “Hangar Queen” was a plane everyone called “Cheech”. Supposedly a drug runner that had actually crashed in a previous life. There were crews that actually refused to fly it! It, incidentally, also had “Mustang Sally“ on the tail. Everyone called it “New Cheech”…

Back