PUBNAT7 One week only.

I threw in my application as well. While filling out the application it asked for geographical preferences and I was able to select Frankfurt, Germany? How is that possible??

I threw in my application as well. While filling out the application it asked for geographical preferences and I was able to select Frankfurt, Germany? How is that possible??
Didn't you hear? The FAA is also taking over controlling responsibilities from ICAO in some countries. So they need people everywhere!

Lol. Its just a common application page for the USAJobs site. They do have some contracting stuff outside of the US, so when an application comes up, it gives the option to go where there are jobs available. In this case, Germany.

zz :)

dude anyone who's seen the big lebowski should know the quote I just referenced.

epic fail
Yeah but you'd also have to actually enjoy the movie to get that reference. For me, I want my $3.25 back for renting it and the hour and a half of my life back. ;)

Besides, isn't this supposed to be about another PUBNAT? Idk...there was a horse, a man on fire, and Brick killed a guy.

zz ;)

Yeah but you'd also have to actually enjoy the movie to get that reference. For me, I want my $3.25 back for renting it and the hour and a half of my life back. ;)

Besides, isn't this supposed to be about another PUBNAT? Idk...there was a horse, a man on fire, and Brick killed a guy.

zz ;)
Dude! That was an awesome movie!!

Because you aren't supposed to use ASAP to select your geo pref. The announcement says to select "Throughout the nation" and you will have an opportunity to select your preference later in the process.

Because you aren't supposed to use ASAP to select your geo pref. The announcement says to select "Throughout the nation" and you will have an opportunity to select your preference later in the process.

I'm not sure it matters...I still think they'll ask for your geo preferences.

I'm jumping back in the ring! Applied for PUBNAT7. I originally applied to PUBNAT1 and went through the entire process (ATSAT, Geo Pref, PEPC), and then had my medical denied at the NY PEPC. Now that I've cleared up the medical issues I'm starting over again Yay!!! (<----not really)

I'm jumping back in the ring! Applied for PUBNAT7. I originally applied to PUBNAT1 and went through the entire process (ATSAT, Geo Pref, PEPC), and then had my medical denied at the NY PEPC. Now that I've cleared up the medical issues I'm starting over again Yay!!! (<----not really)

Wowsers! Just be prepared to wait a few months! Good luck!

Back