PUBNAT7 One week only.

Dude, you make Barry Manilow look like a brother. :yup:

I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

And Blue-Eyes, if you have applied to PUBNAT 5, there hasn't been a Geo Pref email sent out.

zz

chichi, im glad you didnt get picked up for PUBNAT2...cause now your comin to ZNY with the cool kids :bandit:

Hey...I wanna be cool too! Should I put NY as my geo pref then?! I honestly considered NY though. I have a ton of family that lives there. But the thought about all that snow just makes me cringe!! :p

Hey...I wanna be cool too! Should I put NY as my geo pref then?! I honestly considered NY though. I have a ton of family that lives there. But the thought about all that snow just makes me cringe!! :p

right now ZNY is basically the only place to get a job in NY. well, the real NY. im not sure about Upstate. we dont get that much snow, but snow is great. more snow = MORE SNOWBOARDING

right now ZNY is basically the only place to get a job in NY. well, the real NY. im not sure about Upstate. we dont get that much snow, but snow is great. more snow = MORE SNOWBOARDING

Given that we don't get ANY snow in S. FL...any snow=a lot of snow! Besides, I don't snowboard anyhow!

Given that we don't get ANY snow in S. FL...any snow=a lot of snow! Besides, I don't snowboard anyhow!

hmm...true..well Long Island is VERY expensive, EXTREMELY crowded, and although has some nice places, is very dirty, we only really get about 3.5 months of warm weather, and people are mean here. lol....just a few other factors to sway you to come up here.

hmm...true..well Long Island is VERY expensive, EXTREMELY crowded, and although has some nice places, is very dirty, we only really get about 3.5 months of warm weather, and people are mean here. lol....just a few other factors to sway you to come up here.

Oh yea, I know...my family all lives in Long Island, but to be honest, it is much like the area I live in down here (MINUS the dirtyness). The houses actually have a yard, people drive their cars to the mall and grocery store. I've visted plenty of times. I was actually up there about 3 weeks ago and stayed in the city for a weekend. NOW THAT place is dirty. I refuse to touch the railings walking down into the subway station. LOL!

Oh yea, I know...my family all lives in Long Island, but to be honest, it is much like the area I live in down here (MINUS the dirtyness). The houses actually have a yard, people drive their cars to the mall and grocery store. I've visted plenty of times. I was actually up there about 3 weeks ago and stayed in the city for a weekend. NOW THAT place is dirty. I refuse to touch the railings walking down into the subway station. LOL!

Oh the city is absolutely disgusting, but I agree... most of Long Island is made up of nice suburban areas (at least nicer and more suburban than I'm used to :panic:)... it's not a terrible place to be...

...unless bippoptl's "body of a god" avatar friend is still there :crazy:

Oh the city is absolutely disgusting, but I agree... most of Long Island is made up of nice suburban areas (at least nicer and more suburban than I'm used to :panic:)... it's not a terrible place to be...

lol...he did just move back here, and hes heavier, and whiter (if thats possible)

Hey chichi - did you apply to PUBNAT7?

Back