PUBNAT7 One week only.

Ok i am still learning all the dang acronyms but the ones that stump me are TOL and PEPC??? What are they... Im going bonkers.

I think TOL is Temporary Offer Letter and PEPC is Pre-Employment Processing Center. the TOL is the letter you receive telling you what facility you've been chosen for, your salary, etc. And the PEPC is where you receive said letter if you go that route along with the interview, fingerprinting, MMPI and all that jazz. It's like a one stop shop. If you read around the forum the info is provided in greater detail.

Mclovinit beat me to it. But another one you will want to know is FOL = Firm Offer Letter, your gonna want that :)

Oh, and app sent.

Have faith guys! The DOT just got the new funds from the bill President Bush signed, so there are more dollars for new hires and training.

Average wait from application of announcement to school time in OKC is running 9 months.

And increasing...the later the announcement you applied to, the longer your wait will be for OKC. There simply aren't enough classes to handle all the applicants that will be coming through. This is especially true if one is selected for en-route.

I know that this one is a stupid question but here it goes anyway....

If I have already tested and scored "WQ" on the ATSAT, and then I apply to another PUBNAT, is my score going to follow over to the next application? Or will I have to retake that crazy test? :panic:

I know that this one is a stupid question but here it goes anyway....

If I have already tested and scored "WQ" on the ATSAT, and then I apply to another PUBNAT, is my score going to follow over to the next application? Or will I have to retake that crazy test? :panic:

its good for 3 years, and you can retake it after a year.

I applied again too! But I don't remember being asked for my geo pref in the last annoucement (5). It seems like it was forever ago so I may be wrong?! Was this the case or have I just lost my mind? :crazy:

I applied again too! But I don't remember being asked for my geo pref in the last annoucement (5). It seems like it was forever ago so I may be wrong?! Was this the case or have I just lost my mind? :crazy:

Every announcement has a geo pref section, which really doesn't matter anyway since you get an email later asking for geo prefs :panic:

Back