Colgan ALPA vote and Street Captains

And they think they can fly that beech around 7 days a week without any issues? HA!

When is the start date for the Saab Andy? I've heard things all over the map.

I think they've already had a couple mx issues but they've got 3 or 4 spares kickin around. It just means a lot of repos to swap out in ALB.

As far as the Saab, I'm hearing January and the USAirways schedule(for what it's worth) shows it coming in starting Mon Jan 5th.

I think they've already had a couple mx issues but they've got 3 or 4 spares kickin around. It just means a lot of repos to swap out in ALB.

As far as the Saab, I'm hearing January and the USAirways schedule(for what it's worth) shows it coming in starting Mon Jan 5th.
Wonder if it'll start up as well as Leb. Day one - takeoff. Day two... saab broke.

I'll pitch in a couple grand too.

How much is this all gonna cost?

Ok, here's the deal........when it comes in the hangar at night you can paint it black and Colgan won't know the difference because it won't be LVG anymore and then we won't even have to pay for it.

Ok, here's the deal........when it comes in the hangar at night you can paint it black and Colgan won't know the difference because it won't be LVG anymore and then we won't even have to pay for it.

wanna meet in BHB some night at 2am. I'll bring hangar keys.

Where are we gonna hide a 1900?

Yeah mx is overrated anyway and since we're talking about an old Colgan 1900 it's gotta be in perfect shape. *can hear jynxyjoe laughing all the way in Memphis*

Back