Where do you work now?

I'm an office manager for a direct marketing firm. Basically, the guys that work for me are selling electric service plans for a major retail electric provider. Its door-to-door, so if someone comes to your house, be nice! They're trying to save you money. I'll pretty much break even, and everything after that is just gravy!

I'm an office manager for a direct marketing firm. Basically, the guys that work for me are selling electric service plans for a major retail electric provider. Its door-to-door, so if someone comes to your house, be nice! They're trying to save you money. I'll pretty much break even, and everything after that is just gravy!

not to go off topic here, but is there a phopia name for being deathly afraid of answering your door? I go into a complete frozen state when someone knocks at my door and I won't answer it. People who know me, don't even bother, they just call and tell me they're at the door.

I will answer the door if I know a specific time frame someone will be here, like a plumber for example, but i am still extremely nervous when I do.

not to go off topic here, but is there a phopia name for being deathly afraid of answering your door? I go into a complete frozen state when someone knocks at my door and I won't answer it. People who know me, don't even bother, they just call and tell me they're at the door.

I will answer the door if I know a specific time frame someone will be here, like a plumber for example, but i am still extremely nervous when I do.

ahh hell, whats gonna happen if your the only one working tower and someone comes a knocking...lol. I recommend picturing a really hot someone on the other side...yeah, that should work.

LOL Im the same if somebody knocks on my door at night...

It's called being wierd. My wife has that.

It's called being smart. A few years ago I opened my door once and got attacked by two strangers. And then this year I had a very violent stalker.

Now I just ignore anyone at the door if I'm alone. If it's someone I know and they want me to open the door they'll call the cell.

It's called being smart. A few years ago I opened my door once and got attacked by two strangers. And then this year I had a very violent stalker.

Now I just ignore anyone at the door if I'm alone. If it's someone I know and they want me to open the door they'll call the cell.

Not a problem if you open the door with a .357.

P.S. You need to quit hanging out where you pick up these stalkers.

P.P.S. Haven't you people ever heard of a peep hole?

Come on BoomerSooner!!!! Your a Texan, where is your gun? I never look through the "peep whole", I have watched to many movies where people get shot in the eye. lol I always look out the window and if its in the wee hours of the morning ,I have my friend Smith &Wesson with me. Here is a picture of my friend:D
170262_thumb.jpg

Come on BoomerSooner!!!! Your a Texan, where is your gun? I never look through the "peep whole", I have watched to many movies where people get shot in the eye. lol I always look out the window and if its in the wee hours of the morning ,I have my friend Smith &Wesson with me. Here is a picture of my friend:D
170262_thumb.jpg

Hey, I think he knows my friend Sig Sauer

Not a problem if you open the door with a .357.

P.S. You need to quit hanging out where you pick up these stalkers.

P.P.S. Haven't you people ever heard of a peep hole?

Well the two who attacked me were random, not stalkers. The stalker was another med student. *sigh* I have no idea why this happens to me.

No peep hole at the apartments I've had, and I wasn't allowed to install them. Who seriously doesn't put peep holes in their apartment doors?

Well the two who attacked me were random, not stalkers. The stalker was another med student. *sigh* I have no idea why this happens to me.

No peep hole at the apartments I've had, and I wasn't allowed to install them. Who seriously doesn't put peep holes in their apartment doors?

Hence.... the reason i hope i have ugly daughters...j/k:confused:

I have a window in my front door, so anyone at the door can basically see in, and can see me. So i always answer the door with my trusty friend. :) But i never really open the door.

Oh also, i've done this before. Had a cop come to the door at like 12:30 at night. I wass home by myself, and too nervous to answer the door. I told him through the door to tell me his badge number, then i called 911 and they verified the deputy here, and that he was on official business.

So headsup on that one! A little while ago, we had people impersonating police officers to enter your house!

I have a window in my front door, so anyone at the door can basically see in, and can see me. So i always answer the door with my trusty friend. :) But i never really open the door.

Oh also, i've done this before. Had a cop come to the door at like 12:30 at night. I wass home by myself, and too nervous to answer the door. I told him through the door to tell me his badge number, then i called 911 and they verified the deputy here, and that he was on official business.

So headsup on that one! A little while ago, we had people impersonating police officers to enter your house!

That's a good tip. I've had cops coming over a few times for the stalker from this year, and I was always nervous about answering (b/c I didn't know who the stalker was, he'd just rip my car apart, write letters, and slip stuff in my drinks at parties. I never saw him that I can remember.). That hadn't occurred to me.

I bought some pepper spray, hid my car a mile away, walked home through the woods, and made it look like I was never at home until I moved out of state. Fantastic way to live.

My mom had a stalker ex-employee type about eight years ago who was making threats on our family, we had a security system installed in our home back then. And cops patrolled our street more often.

170262_thumb.jpg

Don't you get a free gun when you buy booze in Texas anyways?;)

Back