Where do you work now?

Work for a family auto repair buisness.. if the economy was still booming, and the construction wave hadn't crashed.. I'd be taking a pay cut, but as it isn't, and it did, I will be getting a pay increase, plus.. AC.. lol. It's to hot in FL imo lol

Work for a family auto repair buisness.. if the economy was still booming, and the construction wave hadn't crashed.. I'd be taking a pay cut, but as it isn't, and it did, I will be getting a pay increase, plus.. AC.. lol. It's to hot in FL imo lol

I hear that!:rawk:

Re: Where d you work now?

I make drugs!!!

that is, I work at a pharmaceutical company. and they aren't even good drugs.

I am a drug dealer. Really!!

I am a Pharmacy Technician ...I work with all classes of drugs (including Narcs).
I used to tell everyone that I was a drug dealer, until someone took me seriously. The move to ATC will only be a small pay cut, only 25%. OK, small in comparison :D

. . .Third year pilot for a 121 operation flying erj's. . . After Oak City I will be getting a pay increase from my current salary, and I work for one of the better paying regionals too. . .:banghead:

Same here... four years at a 121 flying the ERJ-145. After Oklahoma City, I will be making about the same as I do right now. Everything beyond that will be a huge increase!

I work on the corner of 5th and slauson if anyone is interested...

Pilots and ATC's get a discount if mentioned!

I currently work two jobs, my FT job is I am a Commercial Fueler out of JAX. I also work PT for a local TV station as a lighting nazi (specialty), camera op, audio, edit, or whatever they tell me to do. I also do freelance work as a director of photography or a editor and plan on freelancing if I get hired.

Unfortunately aviation runs in the family and not taking any pay cuts, right now more like a 50% pay increase.

Active AF (for 3 more weeks) ... if I choose to go to OKC (unlikely now) I will actually break even in salary. That's :(.

I am an airport manager for a very small airport in indiana. I run the FBO and flight school along with the airport for the city. It will be a small increase for me after OKC then a larger one once I hit OKC but I'm going to a small tower too. Lucky for me I don't loose my income my wife is taking over my airport manager job.... Yeah for nepotism! :nana2:

I just got a new job in atlanta doing procedure design. i'll probably not be taking the pay cut to do atc as I just doubled up from my internship.

I'm in school at University of Kentucky finishing up a Marketing degree, and I bartend downtown three nights a week. Surprisingly enough, starting off, I will be taking a paycut...and more hours....and more stress...and I can't drink on the job...and I cant stare at and force chicks to talk to me...and....
Well, I'm sure I could find more stuff that makes bartending better, but I'm over it. Time for a change in scenery for sure.

Just finished seven years in the Navy as a controller. Initially I'll take a pay cut even with the $20k signing bonus. Hopefully they'll agree on a new contract more like the old one so I'll make plenty at Socal Tracon. :nana2:

I work for the local school district in Geneva, IL as a night custodian. It sucks, and people kinda look down on me, but the pay is good and the benefits are fantastic. I go to school in the morning and I have plenty of time at work to do homework. Plus, they can't really complain about me doing school work since I work at a school! They should promote further education!

Back