Where do you work now?

Hey, I think he knows my friend Sig Sauer

Hi Point -

Now boys, dont knock it before you shoot one.....

hipoint1.jpg

I anwser mine with a Remington 870 and a budweiser.. I was always a fan of spray art ;)

I kid, but that's a nice reliable one.

lol, I don't know why other than for that I think it looks cool. And definitely are not prone to jamming...these things can go through hell and back and still fire.

Does anyone else think a bayonet on a pistol is a little excessive?... I mean.. it's a pistol.. with a bayonet attached. Awkward much? If I was close enough, and was out of bullets.. I think I'd rather just have a knife lol. Would be awkward to try and stab with a pistol grip. Maybe it's just me.. besides.. that's why they make extra clips :D

lol, I don't know why other than for that I think it looks cool. And definitely are not prone to jamming...these things can go through hell and back and still fire.

Thats cool...for practical concealment I want to buy the new Walther PPS .40. It is so slim!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: Who ever said being slim & short was a bad thing.
WAP10001.jpg

"The difference between the PPS(on the right) and the SIG P239 is very significant, as one can see here in this photo comparing the two guns":

239_PPS_vertical_email.jpg

The PPS is dramatically thinner and lighter than the SIG. And it is also a bit shorter too.
user_offline.gif

All this talk reminds me of a captain that was a FFDO-- This was his briefing.

"If we have anyone attack us, you stay here, I'm going to go get my money's worth!"

I sleep with my trusty GLOCK .40---23C with a built in laser. She works great, even under water when you shoot fish, she still works.

Currently in the Air Force at a slow base, just got orders to Yokota Japan but i'm going to turn them down since i would have to extend my enlistment another 16 months on top of the 6 years i'v already done by then to take it. I want out, the academy graduate pay grade is the same as i make now so anything is a pay raise. And i'm ready to get out and go to a real airport with decent traffic:nana2:

ESW, what calibers does that Walther come in? I shot a Walther .22 once, probably the most fun I ever had with a handgun.

That one I posted earlier was a Hi Point - and seriously, if anyone is looking for a low cost handgun, check them out. They are made in Ohio and I think you can still get the 9mm for about 125 bucks depending on the dealer.

ESW, what calibers does that Walther come in? I shot a Walther .22 once, probably the most fun I ever had with a handgun.

That one I posted earlier was a Hi Point - and seriously, if anyone is looking for a low cost handgun, check them out. They are made in Ohio and I think you can still get the 9mm for about 125 bucks depending on the dealer.

Walther PPS comes in a .40S&W and 9mm....here are the specs for the .40S&W and 9mm

Model-: PPS
Caliber-: .40S&W or 9mm
Length: 6.3"
Height: 4.4"
Overall Width/Width without slidestop lever and takedown buttons: 1.04"/.91"
Barrel Length: 3.2"
Sight Radius: 5.4"
Weight (without Mag): 20.8 oz.
Standard Magazine Weight: 1.9 oz.
Action: Striker Fire Action, Pre-Cocked
Trigger Pull: 6.1 lbs.
Frame: Black Polymer

I work for a 121/135 cargo outfit in flight following. i work nights and will be switching to graves soon, not really looking forward to it. oh well, shift work might as well get used to it now.

Hey, I think he knows my friend Sig Sauer

I personally like my .45 XP...little kick with lots of power. My husband and I have matching ones! If someone ever broke into my house, I would feel sorry for the poor SOB. He would have at least one .45 and a shot gun pointed at him within 30 seconds...and my shot is pretty darn accurate!

You can buy booze in Texas??

Lived in Frisco and now Plano the last 2.5 years and NO LIQUOR! I used to just go down the street to Little Elm to get booze... now I have to drive to The Colony.

Interestingly enough, both liquor stores that were closest in both situations was Goody Goody Liquor... I guess what they say is true, location, location, location!

Back