To Everyone *THANK YOU*

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
To everyone who attended NetworkJC and to every member of the Jetcareers community, Kristie and I would like to say THANK YOU!

It was absolutely fantastic meeting everyone over the weekend and I can say with great certainty that this website has the best users on the internet.

The depth of brotherhood (and sisterhood!) that you guys displayed absolutely knocked my socks off!

You guys ROCK!

Thank You!

Thank You!

Thank You!

salt + wound ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah this weekend was awesome. Although Ed and I were only there for 16 hours, we had an awesome time. Meeting everyone, hanging out, etc was awesome. The JC posse is awesome, I can honestly say some of the users that were on the badges I did not recognize, but everyone was very friendly, and was there to have a good time.

I would like to thank Doug, Kristie, and Mike for organizing it. I did not realize the extent they were going to for this function until I was there, and I was floored by the JC goodie bags, the Alteon stuff, and all the set up.

Thank you to you, Kristie, and all who made it NJC happen. It was a lot of fun and will definitely be back next year. Kudos to all.

--Jason.

Awwww, if it wasent for your blood, sweat and tears this website wouldnt have been possible in the first place, again Thank you Mrs and Mrs. Taylor, for making this awsome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I want to know who won the Szulka award - I nominate myself, but if I started sharing the stories why, I would have to ban myself, shall we just say I dropped 5 bills at the strip club, and just lived it up!

I heard it was 6 bills and ya came up on the empty side.With your heavy accent you wouldn't have had to go to the club I'd have given you a private show... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I kid of course well...maybe.

Matthew

In order to win the Szluka award, you have to hook up.

Which means I sure as hell didn't win it. Crash and burn award, yes, Szluka award, no. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Anyway, I've got some pictures, and I'll get them to Doug and Kristie so that they can pick the ones they want to put up.

[ QUOTE ]
I think Omar won.

[/ QUOTE ]

...you weren't even there.

But your right ALL the chicks were diggin on Omar, jdflight came in a close 2nd.

Matthew

5 bills?

I don't know if you can win such a prestigious award after PFT. . . &A /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I heard it was 6 bills and ya came up on the empty side.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time we'll have to plan the event a little further north around the Reno Air Races....six bills woulda booked him quite the party at the Bunny Ranch (not that I'd know). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
got any idea where & when next year going to be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Inhale.....Exhale...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif Dude, they are barely done from this years event. Give them some rest and recovery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif they will let everyone know in plenty of time.

Yeah, no doubt! I have a feeling that the place will be Vegas. The time and date are TBA.

And I'M exhausted and all I did is throw together a dinner. It was 100 times harder for Doug and Kristie so let them get some rest!

Damned Hurricanes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Hope everyone had a good time. Would have been better than being pent up in the house while wind and rain batters everything outside. Will really try to get there next year!

[ QUOTE ]
I heard it was 6 bills and ya came up on the empty side.With your heavy accent you wouldn't have had to go to the club I'd have given you a private show... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I kid of course well...maybe.

Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]speaking of private shows - Skibum.... did you notice that E.N. didn't give all us girls OUR promised private show????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I just realized that on the way home yesterday....now we'll have to wait till 2005, i guess?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
In order to win the Szluka award, you have to hook up.

Which means I sure as hell didn't win it. Crash and burn award, yes, Szluka award, no. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

[/ QUOTE ] no you don't! it's all based on "effort" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back