Thank you, Jetcareers!

My seat mate at dinner. Talked a lot of Tesla, SpaceX, some ideas for some upcoming special projects we’re going to collaborate on. Super cool guy.
6E63A6A9-2242-4621-A23D-C5E68BBC6D62.jpeg

What a great honor.

I obviously idolized my grandpa - probably the closest friend I ever had. Old school TWA Captain. He really embodied a great many things in his career (line pilot, ran the training center, investigated wrecks, hired pilots, ran Saudi Arabian airlines for 2 years, back to line pilot) - and Doug synthesizes a great many of the characteristics that he had. Well deserved Doug - really proud to "know" you.

I wouldn't where I am today without JetCareers, and most certainly I would not have the amazing friends I've made here, to say this place has changed my life is an understatement.

Congrats again @Derg this is a well earned and well deserved honor. You have not only changed the world at Delta, but you have changed the world of aviation for the better.

This site has international recognition, I sometimes look at PPRUNE and it's not uncommon for this site come up when someone from Europe, Asia or any other locale has questions about flying in the US. @Derg is world famous, and rightfully so.

Back