To Everyone *THANK YOU*

yeah EN where was our show? and as far as John H missing the strip club, i must say...we had quite the fun time at kareoke and then later on our own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You girls do not deserve a show - keeping your men from a real night out. Watching Doug sing Vs. some titty giggling.

[ QUOTE ]
speaking of private shows - Skibum.... did you notice that E.N. didn't give all us girls OUR promised private show????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I just realized that on the way home yesterday....now we'll have to wait till 2005, i guess?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, to stick up for Iain, I noticed that nobody reminded Iain about his promise for the "private" show, maybe Iain was a little concerned with his girth.

I know... I was so busy, I forgot all about it! But emily should have remembered! hahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

and Iain, I don't make doug do anything (except honey-do lists) - he is own man and makes up his own mind when it comes to what he wants to do...and in his eyes (as far as I know) a real night out is one where he knows he'll be getting something-something

[ QUOTE ]
...we had quite the fun time at kareoke and then later on our own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Braggards.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif I came up empty tho I never was actually looking at least amongst the JC ranks. But there were some members who just had to ask.

Congradulations....Emily we both got adopted by Doug and Krisie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

Matthew

P.S. John man your lucky to have a girl with a "switch".

Okay, so here is my deal with strip clubs.

I don't do them. It's like being at a restaurant, being shown the biggest, juiciest steak in the house, cooked to a perfect medium rare, and the sauce on top of it, and having that brought right in front of you. Then they take the lid off, you get to smell it, you get to cut it up for you, and then, just when you're ready to put it into your mouth, they take it away.

Or being a kid in a candy store and being told, look at all the candy you want to, unwrap it, smell it, but don't you dare put it in your mouth.

What's the point?

Going to a strip joint is like giving a starving man or woman, plastic fruit, can't eat it, but it does look like nice.

[ QUOTE ]
John man your lucky to have a girl with a "switch".

[/ QUOTE ]

every girl has a switch. most guys never bother to find it though...

[ QUOTE ]
Going to a strip joint is like giving a starving man or woman, plastic fruit, can't eat it, but it does look like nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree whole heartedly which is why the girls and I decided not to go to the "Thunder Down Under". Well also cause they didn't get full nude but it was like hey...whats the point.

If I wanted to see guys in only there underwear I'd pull out my telescope or binoculars to stare at my ASU neighbors.

But stripers are pretty much hookers they'll do ANYTHING for money but there business is to tease and to get any real action you have to drop some serious cash.

Not my thing to have to pay for it.

Matthew

To be honest it is fine not wanting to go to the strip club - BUT FOR THE RECORD we had an awesome time. I do not think your anology is very accurate, it is more like going to swimming, being able to swim play, but just not allowed to use the slide or the diving board. Although you did not get it all - you can still have an awesome time, and frolic around a bit.

Kristie - the only important thing is that Doug does his 'honey-do' list. The NJC strip club, was more for the younger single JC bloke - once you have your own women you are over the strip clubs - but just do not talk a huge game, and say that you will be dancing on the table with me and then never show up - right John?? Llyod??

[ QUOTE ]
.....and then never show up - right John?? Llyod??

[/ QUOTE ]

Sheesh, Lain, his name is Lloyd!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sure thing Doug, whenever you need me to stick aroung Grand Forks instead of going to Vegas, let me know. ;-)

Glad to hear you guys had a good time. Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year.

A male strip joint & only down to their undies? You are right, that would be a waste, must be some affirmative action rules, this way even the small guys can dance.

Thanks for putting this together Doug and Kristie, Mike and everyone else who came. It was great meeting you guys and gals; I had an awesome time. Except for the part about my car breaking down on the way home. I think it's dead... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif But hell at least it stuck it through until the 909, could have been hitchiking in the middle of the Mojave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Im loving all the inside jokes here....

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh the best is yet to come some unnamed person thinks there mom is a MILF (Mom I'd like to •).

It came out wrong but it is what was said... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

And no it wasn't me!!!

Matthew

Okay. Now I fell out of MY chair. Laughing, that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cwm27.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back