A Heavy Loss for Our Community, a Heavier Loss for USMCMech and Family

This is a great community, and I've always appreciated your contributions. Makes me think of another tribe I was proud to be a part of.
Semper Fi, Devil Dog.
Keep your family and friends close and lean heavily. I'm betting you have some wonderful people around you.

Scott, I'm very sorry to hear this terrible news. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Semper Fi,
Rob

Not gonna pretend to understand what must be going on for you.

You have my sympathies.

My family and I are saddened by this news. You and your children are in our prayers....

Absolutely terrible news! May life treat you kindly, memories comfort you and your kids bring you unlimited happiness and joy now and in the future!

Scott, that is a real crap sandwich man. One beyond my comprehension so I will not even pretend to understand how your day is going. You have your head on a lot straighter than many would be right now, just be the best dad you can.

I'm so sorry...

Repost from my Facebook page,

"We said goodby to Sarah yesterday. It's still too early for me to process how much I'm going to miss her, but I've always known that I was blessed to have shared 18 wonderfull years with her. During the service, we reflected on how much Sarah accomplished and experianced in this life. Even when life knocked her down, she always got back up and pushed through any obstacles that were in the way of her goals.

I can only try to express my gratitude to everyone who offered their support to our family. For all of you who traveled to be here at her memorial, and those of you who were here in spirit, I can't thank you enough. For those of you who have pitched in by bringing us meals, donating money, babysitting, cordinating back to school events, and neighbors who kept an eye on our home, I will never be able to thank you properly.

For now, the kids are coping well and I am trying to get them back into a "normal" routine, including back to school next week. Our family will be staying in FW through the upcomming school year as we adapt to the new reality of our lives without Sarah. Whatever long term changes will need to be made, we will continue to value your prayers and support.

Finally, "She's in a better place" is not some meaningless platitude for me. She will never know sadness or pain ever again, but is instead know is in the presence of the only person who loved even more than I did. I truly believe that she is in heaven with God, and is waiting for us to join her there.

Scott Beadle"
AKA USMCmech to my imaginary firends

20620782_1370241889697018_585650271783549159_n.jpg

I can't even imagine what your family is going through. I admire your courage, hope you and the kids will find a happy place eventually.

Back