School house, side-sticks and normal law

Well ya but thats after all the flows are gone, so about 2- 3 years before the interviews start...

2 years ago or a tad more. Per his company e-mail anyone hired from a certain time frame or before gets a guaranteed interview with Delta.

Interviews and job offers are two dramatically different animals. I'd tell your friend to cool his jets....yuck, yuck.....but there is no decision until there is a job offer. Then, when that happens, there's still no decision, if ya get my drift. ;)

Derg congrats on the new digs.......sweet ride, for certain. Just get used to saying 'What's it doing now?' Haha.....ok, maybe not.....but sometimes definitely. :p

Also don't forget to confirm and activate the approach (I still don't get why that is required) or you are going for a ride.......

Reactions: Cav
The airplane is fine above 1000 feet, but it has no soul (maybe Derg can change that:aghast:). I derive no pleasure from flying it, or putting in my vote for what I would like it to do, other than the paycheck. It is quiet and comfortable and reasonably fast in cruise, and the table is a nice place to have your dinner with the cat herders in the back literally throw it at you still in the wrappers 4 hours into the flight.

If I want to deal with a truly soul-less machine, I'll work on the computer.

Hmm.

There's plenty of FNWA that feel the same about the bus as Delta did, in fact for a long time it was mostly old Republic guys on it. I know I have been trying to convince the one I know to bid the big bus but boeing for the last 30 years is hard to break. Congrats though! Awesome airplane. Sucks you have to go to DTW though.
Also understand that the NWA guys were among the last still trucking along /W in the -9, which automatically makes them more manly.

Le'see here, DL A330s from/to DTW:

• Amsterdam (AMS; 252/251, 619/620, 234/235)
  • Paris (CDG; 98/99)
  • Rome (FCO; 236/237)
  • Atlanta (ATL; 1238, 1257, /572)

Doug gonna get his face known at some regular haunts.

Le'see here, DL A330s from/to DTW:

• Amsterdam (AMS; 252/251, 619/620, 234/235)
  • Paris (CDG; 98/99)
  • Rome (FCO; 236/237)
  • Atlanta (ATL; 1238, 1257, /572)

Doug gonna get his face known at some regular haunts.

What the... STALKER!!! :)

Interviews and job offers are two dramatically different animals. I'd tell your friend to cool his jets....yuck, yuck.....but there is no decision until there is a job offer. Then, when that happens, there's still no decision, if ya get my drift. ;)

Yeah, I said it was for an interview. I didn't mention a job. I brought it up that way because of IF that does happen, whih road to take, not saying it's guaranteed. C'mon man... It's common sense.

Yeah, I said it was for an interview. I didn't mention a job. I brought it up that way because of IF that does happen, whih road to take, not saying it's guaranteed. C'mon man... It's common sense.

Just from the peanut gallery here, but it read like going to Delta was a foregone conclusion and the decision was between hanging out for MTPIC or making the jump.

Back