School house, side-sticks and normal law

Interesting. I was talking to my neighbor the other day. He's a 320 guy, DTW base and said he was going 737 in the fall still DTW. Guess he will take anything to remain DTW as its an easy drive for him.

Interesting. I was talking to my neighbor the other day. He's a 320 guy, DTW base and said he was going 737 in the fall still DTW. Guess he will take anything to remain DTW as its an easy drive for him.

11,000 pilots.

11,000 different reasons for bidding! :)

Id take an A330 over a Boeing any day. You can show off all those sweet breakdancing moves with ease in that A330 cockpit.

I can sit Indian-style, drink my Matcha and dine on Chia seed and white bean hummus, all while flying.

It's all about the Benjamins and quality-of-life.

It needs to be, because it sure isn't about the flying.

Got tapped to take a jet from TUS to SJT the other day, and bring one back. Glass cockpit and all. Man was I bored off my ass within 10 minutes after takeoff. Sitting there at FL310 doing absolutely nothing, watching mileage click down, listening to ride report requests, and trying to stay awake. It better damn well be paying good for that kind of boredom.

Get me back to no higher than 500 AGL, dodging power lines, cactus, trees, and chasing people and vehicles any day. And doing it all at 1 mile a minute in a machine that is trying to kill me 24/7. :D

It needs to be, because it sure isn't about the flying.

Got tapped to take a jet from TUS to SJT the other day, and bring one back. Glass cockpit and all. Man was I bored off my ass within 10 minutes after takeoff. Sitting there at FL310 doing absolutely nothing, watching mileage click down, listening to ride report requests, and trying to stay awake. It better damn well be paying good for that kind of boredom.

Get me back to no higher than 500 AGL, dodging power lines, cactus, trees, and chasing people and vehicles any day. And doing it all at 1 mile a minute in a machine that is trying to kill me 24/7. :D

You can do that in the airline business.

Just once though.

Might be kind of hard to get your employee ID to work at the prox-locks thereafter!

You can do that in the airline business.

Just once though.

Might be kind of hard to get your employee ID to work at the prox-locks thereafter!

Yeah, right? Anything can be done....once. :D

Back