School house, side-sticks and normal law

Just from the peanut gallery here, but it read like going to Delta was a foregone conclusion and the decision was between hanging out for MTPIC or making the jump.

I was posing the question as in, IF and/or WHEN the job presents itself. That is all.

Bout time some of you guys finally moved on. Maybe I can finally hold some of those sweet trips you did. Funny, we were in the same category, yet I seemed to be flying at some domestic airline with a penchant for God awful redeyes.

:D

Cptnchia:

It's going to be strange going to work tomorrow without the "Hey man! How are ya? Where ya flying? WHY DON'T YOU BID OFF OR UPGRADE?!"

I already have a battlestar, but I'm probably 15 years younger than the other FO's so I'm considering growing a big Wilfred Brimley mustache so they don't discover I'm an "RD" and start bitching at me.

Thoughts? My sarcasm is quick, strong and protective, no matter what Jimflyfast thinks. :)

If anyone can RD that group, it's you! Now, the 747 geezers, there's no hope there.

For the FNWAs, I'm just picking. I actually enjoy flying with you guys. It's a pleasant change from the Delta standard "stepford" captain. Although, how come you guys don't trust the FOs to get things done?:confused2:

Back