Quotable Quotes....

Doug: "It's {freakin'} STAN, man! It's {freakin' } STAN! Dood, ready2fly is REAL! Kristie, Look, it's {freakin' } STAN...!!"

Bumblebee (on the way to NY-NY...at the top of his lungs...singing): Ssssstart sssspreadin' da neeewwws!" (boy can SANG too!! )

Bananapancakes: "Oh, you're Stan......you owe Mark a burger."

Doug: "Who here wants......" ummmm....nevermind. :D

FlyChicaga: "Man, I fell asleep on the monorail after you got off and woke up back at the MGM around quarter to 3."

"Nah, that's uhh, just a party prop sir..." (to the Bellman)

"They told me we could just order pizza if we kept it low key.""
"30 extra large pizzas through the front door is low key?
To paraphrase the pizza situation.

Matt: Hey Max, after 5 yrs. your wish finally came true (large smirk crosses my face) yep, I'm gay!

Max: Hey, wait you're not...you are aren't you, oh, you are.

Matt: Yea, just messin with you, but my girlfriend is bi (just kidding) so guess that makes me gay right? (Just kidding)

Max: ...Bitch!!!

:D

Me: Max, don't worry if I stumble into your room tonight all drunk.

Max: I'm on top.

Me: Eh. That's how it usually is at home too.

:D

This one was loud and funny at the Greek Isle (Karaoke night)

MAX: "This place isn't slow, the Greek Isle is where people come to die" (As a really old gentleman was singing on the stage)

PILOTWIFE76: MAX, shhhhhh (as she's laughing)...that's not nice

MAX: Well, IT IS!

This was funny to me, cuz it's like a drunk guy thinkin' he's talkin' softly, but everyone knows he's not....and a couple of looks from the local folks was classic. I'm still chucklin' about it. That was a fun night as well as the others.

Pac Man

This one was loud and funny at the Greek Isle (Karaoke night)

MAX: "This place isn't slow, the Greek Isle is where people come to die" (As a really old gentleman was singing on the stage)

PILOTWIFE76: MAX, shhhhhh (as she's laughing)...that's not nice

MAX: Well, IT IS!

This was funny to me, cuz it's like a drunk guy thinkin' he's talkin' softly, but everyone knows he's not....and a couple of looks from the local folks was classic. I'm still chucklin' about it. That was a fun night as well as the others.

Pac Man

Pilotwife76: Max, you're comin home with me

Me: Cool, but don't think that you're getting any action from me, tonight or ever!

"Men pretty much think if you look at them, you want to [do] them."
"So does this mean you don't want to [do] me?"

I really have to break my habit of making fun of recruiters for operators that I may want to fly for some day...
He'll definitely remember you . . and that you have a good sense of humor, and that you're quick witted . . . oh yeah . . . and that you're a smart a$$:D

Back