Quotable Quotes....

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I can't believe nobody put up the Quotable Quotes thread yet that we do, like, every year...

So.. hand em over... what quotes did you hear that made your night?:nana2:

One of my favorites is my own:

"Hey, you talk to Skywest yet man?"

"Uhh, no, what are their minimums?"

"Go ask, they're right OVER THERE... Geez, horse, water, thirst...why don't he drink? Geez louise... :)"

Everyone knows if you talk to airline recruiters before you meet minimums, they spit in your face.

Everyone knows if you talk to airline recruiters before you meet minimums, they spit in your face.

I'm not sure if you forgot the sarcasm tag but I talked to Skywest and they were in fact very nice and receptive. I'm 450 hours from meeting their mins.

Doug: "Go talk to them! Eye of the tiger man!"

Skywest: "Give us a call as soon as you meet our mins"

BdHill1979: "Let's have another beer"

Once again Doug and Kristie thanks for hooking us up!

I'm not sure if you forgot the sarcasm tag but I talked to Skywest and they were in fact very nice and receptive. I'm 450 hours from meeting their mins.

Another quote:

"Make friends before you need them, the same applies to recruiters"

"The Matts color coordinated. The white matt is straight, the black matt is gay"
"There's a 9! I knew it was coming!" (as he rolled yet another 8)
"It's...raining men. Hallelujah. It's raining men. Amen."
"This is crew scheduling. We're going to need you to fly to party in my pants. your show time is 1550 for the party in my pants"

I already posted this elsewhere, but here it is again:

Ian: Hey John, congrats!
JTrain: For what? Selling out?
Me:No...
JTrain: Oh, the other thing - thanks!

"My name on JetCareers?" -Jack Babbit, Some guy who showed up for the interviews after reading about them on Skywests' website. He had no idea Jetcareers was a website.

"My name on JetCareers?" -Jack Babbit, Some guy who showed up for the interviews after reading about them on Skywests' website. He had no idea Jetcareers was a website.

And I believe walked away with a START DATE with a regional!:nana2:
Jack, when you read this, PM me please.

Old Karaoke Guy To Matt
"If the ladies think your tractor is sexy, what do they think about you?"

Back