Quotable Quotes....

We can add you to the clASS Action suit. You have been exposed.

I can't believe I forgot THIS one!

Guess who asked: "Haben Sie einen grossen Schwanz?"

And who did they say it to?

And who MADE them say it?

I can't believe I forgot THIS one!

Guess who asked: "Haben Sie einen grossen Schwanz?"

And who did they say it to?

And who MADE them say it?

Max to Doug and Kristie's friend from Sweden and I believe it was Doug that instigated it.

Any guesses what it means??? :nana2:

Max to Doug and Kristie's friend from Sweden and I believe it was Doug that instigated it.

He shoots - he SCORES!

As for what it means - I ain't tellin' cause I don't wanna get moderated. :)

But they don't speak German in Sweden.

I thought the guy was Swiss, which would make more sense.

Max: "He's a drug pusher! He's always saying Come on Max you know you want a drink!" - Talking about NJC's evil bar tender.;)

Max: "If this burns my nose hair, I'm not gonna drink it!":D

"Men pretty much think if you look at them, you want to [do] them."
"So does this mean you don't want to [do] me?"

Oh, man. lulz.

I don't have any specific quotes, but as for me, all the discussions about whether to call the paramedics were quite memorable.

-C.

let's not repeat that next year.. whatcha say?! :D

Evil Bartender's gonna have to be a bit more on the up and up next year :)

XForces: (to the waitress that just spilled water all over DVTpilot and Camyz125) "hold still so I can take a picture"

Just like I heard Christian saying, "Vi does everyvone keep zaying I'm Sveedeesh? I am Sviss! Zurich is not in Sveeden!"

XForces: (to the waitress that just spilled water all over DVTpilot and Camyz125) "hold still so I can take a picture"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Best part was the fact that she was rather accommodating! :nana2:

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

Uh, yeah, I actually felt guilty about that. I figured, okay, the session's over, I'm gonna head on down to Caramel for a bit.

And then when I got back, we're talking paramedics and whatnot...I'm like, sheesh, leave the bar for an hour...

Uh, yeah, I actually felt guilty about that. I figured, okay, the session's over, I'm gonna head on down to Caramel for a bit.

And then when I got back, we're talking paramedics and whatnot...I'm like, sheesh, leave the bar for an hour...

Yeah the umm stand in wasn't the best person for the job. It went down hill pretty fast. We're talking straight from the bottles down hill!:panic:

let's not repeat that next year.. whatcha say?! :D

Yeah the umm stand in wasn't the best person for the job. It went down hill pretty fast. We're talking straight from the bottles down hill!:panic:

Look, the 'evil' bartender had absolutely nothing to do with this 'episode.' I was standing at the bar when the final consumptions were occurring and it was 100% self-induced.

Let's take the nearly empty bottles of multiple types of alcohol and stand 'em up. Don't chase 'em w/ anything......don't pause for more than a minute or two between bottles. Just polish them off in short order.

Formulae for disaster:

Be certain there is approx. 1" of liquid remaining in each bottle and proceed in the following manner.
Gin chased with Vodka chased with Rum chased with Tequila..........

Complete this task within 10 minutes and you too can spend the night completely passed out on a couch or floor or street somewhere.

Back