Oh United (tail strike version)

I mean, I'm thus far very much enjoying the flying I get to do now, and going to LAX would surely mean the end of that and a return to various kinds of, er, fun I guess, even if it was 7ERA. But from your lips to Red Square's ears on that topic too.

I am the brother who lives the furthest and who, on average, visits the most, which has always been a bit of a head-scratcher for me. I'm also the only one who seems to be able to carry on a meaningful conversation with Dad, so that probably has a lot to do with it too.

Funny you mention it, and this has been much on my mind, I would very much like to see them out of CMA if for no other reason than getting there is a pain in the ass. But I also would like to see Mom live somewhere more walkable (or walkable at all) as her vision isn't getting any better.
I sense a lot less deep dish and a lot more Original Tommy's in your future.

I sense a lot less deep dish and a lot more Original Tommy's in your future.
I don't have any particular desire beyond money to sit in the left seat again, tbhwy. It would be cool and all, but I'm also very much liking going to Europe. Yes, I know that the bigger fleet technically does that, but I've also very thoroughly checked the JFKMCO/JFKFLL box.

I don't have any particular desire beyond money to sit in the left seat again, tbhwy. It would be cool and all, but I'm also very much liking going to Europe. Yes, I know that the bigger fleet technically does that, but I've also very thoroughly checked the JFKMCO/JFKFLL box.

Have you discovered that the key to happiness and money at SJI is the right seat of a wide body? :)

You can do "Semester at Sea" around the world. Or you can do "Semester at Sea", drive the boat, make hard decisions, attempt to solve conundrums and find yourself making comments about "Sisyphean Effort" over ops freq? :)

Have you discovered that the key to happiness and money at SJI is the right seat of a wide body? :)

You can do "Semester at Sea" around the world. Or you can do "Semester at Sea", drive the boat, make hard decisions, attempt to solve conundrums and find yourself making comments about "Sisyphean Effort" over ops freq? :)
Having already driven the damn boat, made hard decisions, attempted (largely failed) to solve conundrums and used the words "Sisyphean Effort" on ops to marginal effect, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, like I said, no hurry. That box is most affirmatively checked. Given the choice of beating my brains out two-man just to be on the west coast vs. stuffing my face with a charceuterie board on the way back from Nice having napped and played on my Steam Deck, that's a pretty easy call.

The education analogy is funny for reasons - anyway.

Where have you been? Oh wait, the Lavatory spreading sunshine and positivity.
I can actually visualize the forthcoming response. Wanna see it?

1683816107849.gif

One glance at that, and I’m like: no thanks. I don’t want to get caught up in a situation where something happens and then I get questioned about it and potentially have a CA job on the line for high school/college level drama/BS.

Some people are walking poo grenades. When they go off, if you’re in the remote vicinity, you’re going to get poo on you.

It’s not hard to pick them out. You can do the right thing, and have a little peer-to-peer counseling session, but understand you are pulling on the grenade pin when you do that.

In all comes down to if you feel lucky.

Do you?

Back