121 guys, how does this happen? (AKA,Oh Delta)

Loooool

Making fun of ALA about scope (after the incessant kvetching and kvelling about it on the forums for half a decade) is the about same as titling a thread “oh delta” or making a joke about dumping fuel on kids.

It’s all funny until the leopard eats your own face.

…except it has to happen. If I just randomly made up fuel dump on kids then I’d agree that’s lame. I don’t care if you make fun of at a certain virtual airline - and believe me there’s tons of material for that. It’s just that scope isn’t the flex you and the Delta fan bois think it is.

…except it has to happen. If I just randomly made up fuel dump on kids then I’d agree that’s lame. I don’t care if you make fun of at a certain virtual airline - and believe me there’s tons of material for that. It’s just that scope isn’t the flex you and the Delta fan bois think it is.

Why do you always pick fights where when you finally gain the wrong attention, we're just going to slam you into the locker, latch the combination lock, spin the dial and go behind the quad for a smoke? :)

door-slam-upset-1.gif
door-slam-upset-1.gif

door-slam-upset-1.gif
door-slam-upset-1.gif

I get that mindset. I guess my background has made me super operations\customer focused in my thinking and I'm always paying to rent when I fly so I try to save time wherever it isn't unsafe. "Oh Livermore winds are 250/14 but I'm coming from the West? No traffic in the pattern, big runway, I guess I'll request 07L and get some tailwind practice". I'm sure it's different when you're stretching your wallet in the other direction.

Yes. The problems you have on JC must lay with the "cognitive dissonance" spouting from all the other stupid members and not with the things you post here.

And put some respect on the name of Dave Thomas. It's fine enough dining.
Frankly, on average, Yes.

You mean big fat "Where's the Beef" Dave who had triple bypass surgery so he could later die of cancer, while not offering health insurance to his hourly, er, "employees"?? That sturdy icon of 'Murican Capitalism???

I stand humbled and ashamed for my uppity-ness!!

I shall now cower into the 'tarded victimhood of the average Trump voter. Thank you! Thank you... for showing me the error of my ways!

Last edited:
I dunno. Do you still drop the N word and confuse gay people with British cigarettes? Because that would be kind of on brand for you then.
Nah. Nope. Not.

I'm not racist or bigoted. I just can't stand stooopid. Stoopid kills. Sadly, it doesn't kill just the stoopid. It kills ALL OF US!

When I say "'tard", I'm not talking about folks who have been definitively diagnosed as learning disabled. I'm talking about all the un-diagnosed who hold jobs out in the real world that materially negatively affect the quality of all the structures and institutions of OUR civilization.

Last edited:
Nah. Nope. Not.

I'm not racist or bigoted. I just can't stand stooopid. Stoopid kills. Sadly, it doesn't kill just the stoopid. It kills ALL OF US!

So you are equating people who are retarded with stupidity?

That makes you an ass.

So you are equating people who are retarded with stupidity?

That makes you an ass.
K.

Carry on.

If you can't grok the lingo, that's not MY fault.

I'm always here to help. And, whenever I can, I do. But "help" these days is all too often received as tantamount to condescending "elitism".

I was raised to to help AND to be elite. I was raised with the sure confidence that being better was far better than being worse.

If that rankles your assimilated sensibilities, that's YOUR misfortune and none of my own.

Last edited:
I dunno. Do you still drop the N word and confuse gay people with British cigarettes? Because that would be kind of on brand for you then.
Sadly, sometimes what is considered to be insensitive is just somebody speaking the truth plainly and, well, bluntly.

Hardly any of y'all (a terrific pronoun picked up from my sthrn friends) like my overly verbose, considered statements. They're always "word salad" or TL/DR. Ok, I can adapt, improvise, and (I hope) overcome. So, now I'm trying to speak in Bumper Sticker. You know, I'm trying to speak in the lingo of the board.

I really wish you, and others, could just be honest. It's not my words you despise. Those are just easy, reliable-social-reaction targets. Your histrionics over my words are really no more or less than a jock calling a smart kid a "nerd". It's the very bullying that you now present as being so idealistically opposed to.

Nope, it's not my words. It's my ideas.

if you've got a problem with, or an argument against or a counterpoint to my ideas, my suggestion would be to express it. Use your best words to express your best ideas. Explicate your position comprehensively. I'll always respond honestly and fully to that approach. Give me a bumper-sticker aphorism, and I'll just dismiss you as... yeah that thing you suddenly just now can't stand.

Last edited:
Back